he isn't your friend
Reply 2
Tinykates
he isn't your friend

i disagree
Reply 3
Tinykates
he isn't your friend

I am not sure though, he can be very friendly towards me and he does seem to be a friend, but there is the constant teasing, although he does seem to do it to almost everyone.
Reply 4
he could just be taking the piss.
Reply 5
wiwarin_mir
I am not sure though, he can be very friendly towards me and he does seem to be a friend, but there is the constant teasing, although he does seem to do it to almost everyone.

yep hes a great friend
Reply 6
wiwarin_mir
well i came to that conclusion becuse you said 'there't this boy' which is not usually how you'd talk about a friend :biggrin:
Reply 7
TheWolf
yep hes a great friend

Although it isn't just the teasing, it is the hostility sometimes.
Reply 8
Tinykates
well i came to that conclusion becuse you said 'there't this boy' which is not usually how you'd talk about a friend :biggrin:

Having seen my on the forums tinykates-chan, would you view me as a normal person?
Reply 9
wiwarin_mir
Having seen my on the forums tinykates-chan, would you view me as a normal person?
lol. no not really. i guess if you get on with him and his teasing and hostility doesn't upset you then he's your friend :biggrin:
wiwarin_mir
how do you know if someone is your friend. There is this boy in a load of my lessons who always keeps making fun of me and seems quite hostile, but on frequent occassions says he is joking.
Are you male or female? (No offence intended)
Reply 11
Tinykates
lol. no not really. i guess if you get on with him and his teasing and hostility doesn't upset you then he's your friend :biggrin:

Well, no amount of teasing from anyone, after all, I did have about 6 years of it non-stop.
Reply 12
mc_watson87
Are you male or female? (No offence intended)

Can you not tell, i am male.
wiwarin_mir
Can you not tell, i am male.

I thought u were. How old are you?
Reply 14
mc_watson87
(No offence intended)

LOL
Reply 15
mc_watson87
I thought u were. How old are you?

well, in my elvan persona, around 24,000 years old.
Reply 16
He is most definitely not your friend.
Reply 17
moncal
He is most definitely not your friend.

Why do you think so?
wiwarin_mir
how do you know if someone is your friend. There is this boy in a load of my lessons who always keeps making fun of me and seems quite hostile, but on frequent occassions says he is joking.

lol i had the same problems with ma two best frends, i was the only girl in like 10guys so they always used to pick on me but then tell me that i was their best mate but they would only do that if we were alone ... anyways guys r weird ... so i wuldnt worry about it too much
wiwarin_mir
Why do you think so?

perhaps he fancies u , n he is scared of rejection so he just acts like that so ull think he doesnt like u

Latest

Trending

Trending