Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how do you know if someone is your friend. There is this boy in a load of my lessons who always keeps making fun of me and seems quite hostile, but on frequent occassions says he is joking.

ReputationRep:
    he isn't your friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    he isn't your friend
    i disagree

ReputationRep:
    he isn't your friend
    I am not sure though, he can be very friendly towards me and he does seem to be a friend, but there is the constant teasing, although he does seem to do it to almost everyone.

ReputationRep:
    he could just be taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I am not sure though, he can be very friendly towards me and he does seem to be a friend, but there is the constant teasing, although he does seem to do it to almost everyone.
    yep hes a great friend

ReputationRep:
    well i came to that conclusion becuse you said 'there't this boy' which is not usually how you'd talk about a friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yep hes a great friend
    Although it isn't just the teasing, it is the hostility sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    well i came to that conclusion becuse you said 'there't this boy' which is not usually how you'd talk about a friend
    Having seen my on the forums tinykates-chan, would you view me as a normal person?

ReputationRep:
    Having seen my on the forums tinykates-chan, would you view me as a normal person?
    lol. no not really. i guess if you get on with him and his teasing and hostility doesn't upset you then he's your friend

ReputationRep:
    how do you know if someone is your friend. There is this boy in a load of my lessons who always keeps making fun of me and seems quite hostile, but on frequent occassions says he is joking.
    Are you male or female? (No offence intended)

ReputationRep:
    lol. no not really. i guess if you get on with him and his teasing and hostility doesn't upset you then he's your friend
    Well, no amount of teasing from anyone, after all, I did have about 6 years of it non-stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Are you male or female? (No offence intended)
    Can you not tell, i am male.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not tell, i am male.
    I thought u were. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (No offence intended)
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I thought u were. How old are you?
    well, in my elvan persona, around 24,000 years old.

ReputationRep:
    He is most definitely not your friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    He is most definitely not your friend.
    Why do you think so?

ReputationRep:
    lol i had the same problems with ma two best frends, i was the only girl in like 10guys so they always used to pick on me but then tell me that i was their best mate but they would only do that if we were alone ... anyways guys r weird ... so i wuldnt worry about it too much

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think so?
    perhaps he fancies u , n he is scared of rejection so he just acts like that so ull think he doesnt like u

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.