Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by laurenbertram14)
Could you give me some links please
:wavey:

You'd probably be better making a new thread about this, as this one is 3 years old
AR73Z
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In fourth year, I did mine on the implementation of the prison smoking ban and achieved an A1, and in fifth year I did mine on the climate of privatisation within the NHS.
Loved doing both of these and would defo recommend them!
g131999
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My essay was "The Real Truth About Israel" (pro-Israel) and I recieved 15/15. There are a large number of topics you can choose from. Some of my ideas were: "The Case for the Death Penalty"; "In Thatcher's Defense"; "Why the Iran Deal Should be Abandoned"; "Why Scotland Should Remain a Part of the UK"; "The Case for Euthanasia"; "The Case for 'Torturing' Terrorists" (I decided that was too controversial); "The Nanny State" etc. Obviously I'm fairly right wing, so you could try to argue from the other side (not that you'd succeed with some of them ). Controversial topics are the best topics to choose as it shows a lot of skill. Common topics can also be chosen assuming you are skilled at writing essays (make it exceptionally good, though). You could even be imaginative and try to argue from the side you disagree with! If you want me to proof read it, feel free to PM me
yahya78
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
tell me
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yahya78)
tell me
What type of things are you interested in? It's generally easier to write about things you care about/are interested in, whether that's school music tuition, something in science, a human rights issue, something to do with sports...
Sh1nk
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you think if I did why scotland should remain in the uk it would be to boring or common?
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sh1nk)
Do you think if I did why scotland should remain in the uk it would be to boring or common?
I imagine it's a fairly common topic. It'd only be boring if your argument is standard/predictable.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sh1nk)
I did my higher one on why there shouldn't be a second referendum rather than why we should remain in the UK. It is interesting if you take an issue to a different level and consider everything rather than simple pros and cons, if you get me.
loganski
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can u sendm me ur essay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.45%
No (238)
78.55%

Watched Threads