we also have a heaps cool* tunnel.

*this may not be true.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
The tunnel is impressive. :getmecoat
Reply 222
Hey all,

I'll be applying to Emma this year..was just wondering if any of you know whether Emma is receptive to international students?

:biggrin:
Reply 223
I have no idea how receptive it is with international students for undergraduate level, but I dont think I can say it's any more or less receptive than any other college.
Reply 224
Willa
I have no idea how receptive it is with international students for undergraduate level, but I dont think I can say it's any more or less receptive than any other college.

Haha okay. Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be applying to Cambridge this year. :biggrin:
That makes two of us :smile:
Reply 226
Hey I got a place at emma to study medicine in the 2007 term.
I have a question, are P2P sharing programs like Bit torrent and limewire allowed to be accessed on the college network?
Reply 227
I don't think they're allowed no....but you can have a go and see what happens if nobody official says anything I guess!
I don't think you'd be able to get much before they started kicking asses and taking names about bandwith consumption though.
i wanna apply this year =] looks like a really nice college, it would be a dream come true to study maths at emma =P
:ditto: See you at interview :p:
calcium878
:ditto: See you at interview :p:

haha awesome, i wont be alone and scared =P

thats if i get an interview, i havent finished my form yet =[

is that bad?
The CAF? I've just finished my draft now :p:
calcium878
The CAF? I've just finished my draft now :p:

yea =P well i want to wait till i get back to college to do mine so my teachers can help, what you looking to study?
Reply 234
What help would you need with the CAF really? It's mainly just facts isn't it (you know, like subjects taken and grades received)
Same as you ;yes; (@ Chaoslord)
Willa
What help would you need with the CAF really? It's mainly just facts isn't it (you know, like subjects taken and grades received)

I just suppose it's nice to know it's perfect. Or at least as near to that as it can be!
That said, there's a booklet to help filling it out.
yea true, but still if its that easy, people wouldnt need drafts (wink @ calcium)

but its just good to know its right =P

what subjects you taking calcium? i think i need to pick up physics to get it
Chaoslord
what subjects you taking calcium? i think i need to pick up physics to get it

Done: Maths AS/A2, Physics AS, French AS, Chemistry AS.
This year: Further Maths AS/A2, Physics A2, French A2, Chemistry A2, General Studies AS/A2.

How about you?
2007 freshers, did you get your room numbers through today? I'm in L2.3 (something like that, can't be arsed checking again) - anyone nearby?

Latest

Trending

Trending