ReputationRep:
    Emma genuinely is a friendly place.

we also have a heaps cool* tunnel.

*this may not be true.

ReputationRep:
    The tunnel is impressive. :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I'll be applying to Emma this year..was just wondering if any of you know whether Emma is receptive to international students?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how receptive it is with international students for undergraduate level, but I dont think I can say it's any more or less receptive than any other college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    I have no idea how receptive it is with international students for undergraduate level, but I dont think I can say it's any more or less receptive than any other college.
    Haha okay. Sounds good to me. I'll definitely be applying to Cambridge this year.

ReputationRep:
    That makes two of us

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got a place at emma to study medicine in the 2007 term.
    I have a question, are P2P sharing programs like Bit torrent and limewire allowed to be accessed on the college network?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they're allowed no....but you can have a go and see what happens if nobody official says anything I guess!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you'd be able to get much before they started kicking asses and taking names about bandwith consumption though.

ReputationRep:
    i wanna apply this year =] looks like a really nice college, it would be a dream come true to study maths at emma =P

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: See you at interview :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcium878)
    :ditto: See you at interview :p:
    haha awesome, i wont be alone and scared =P

thats if i get an interview, i havent finished my form yet =[

is that bad?

ReputationRep:
    The CAF? I've just finished my draft now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcium878)
    The CAF? I've just finished my draft now :p:
    yea =P well i want to wait till i get back to college to do mine so my teachers can help, what you looking to study?

ReputationRep:
    What help would you need with the CAF really? It's mainly just facts isn't it (you know, like subjects taken and grades received)

ReputationRep:
    Same as you ;yes; (@ Chaoslord)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    What help would you need with the CAF really? It's mainly just facts isn't it (you know, like subjects taken and grades received)
    I just suppose it's nice to know it's perfect. Or at least as near to that as it can be!
    That said, there's a booklet to help filling it out.

ReputationRep:
    yea true, but still if its that easy, people wouldnt need drafts (wink @ calcium)

but its just good to know its right =P

what subjects you taking calcium? i think i need to pick up physics to get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chaoslord)
    what subjects you taking calcium? i think i need to pick up physics to get it
    Done: Maths AS/A2, Physics AS, French AS, Chemistry AS.
    This year: Further Maths AS/A2, Physics A2, French A2, Chemistry A2, General Studies AS/A2.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    2007 freshers, did you get your room numbers through today? I'm in L2.3 (something like that, can't be arsed checking again) - anyone nearby?

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.