Turn on thread page Beta

Ok, I have been going out with this girl and tonight was our third date, we kissed on our second date and tonight too. However, i always feel concerned about how fast/slow things are going? i always dont know when is too early for this and when should i freely make move and kiss. You see were becoming more intimate and i just wanted to take your opinion, on which date did you kiss and after how many dates did you have sex? im not jumping forward to sex or anything im just taking advice... thanx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well i would say sex is too early at the moment, but really it's up to you two how you take it.

ReputationRep:
    Its ur choice mate

ReputationRep:
    I slept with my bf after 2 months. I personally thought it was too soon. However, we started 'doing things' after one week. It's a personal thing.

ReputationRep:
    I was with my current girlfriend for around 2 months. I know it doesn't sound like a long time but bear in mind we were seeing each other pretty much every day, it's pretty hard to put it in terms of dates.

ReputationRep:
    once again, seriously. You dont "Plan sex" *brings out the old joke of lets have sex on the 24th of december shall we?". Sex happens when it happens, its the moment the time the feeling the emotion (dont forget PASSION). The same way that some people might kiss on there first date and otheres might kiss on there second you dont plan sex it just happens when the time is right.....

Judging from the fact that you seem quite shy about kissing her once you have already kissed her before I would say dont rush her at all.

Sex is not the be all and end all.

ReputationRep:
    At least you are going on dates first, that puts you in the respectable category already! Just do what feels right there are no standard measures that we can tell you, just see what happens xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sex is not the be all and end all.
    Why go anon :confused: It's just annoying.

ReputationRep:
    How about after marriage :rolleyes: Or wait until she says she feels comfortable. If it gets to you, talk to her about it, although I wouldn't now...might sound like you're pressuring her. My friends first had sex after 4 months, really up to you x

ReputationRep:
    seems really strange looking at it in terms of dates to me.
    but it was a month before me and the mr did it if that helps

(Original post by maag101)
    Because it makes me loose my macho persona, which I want to keep.

(Original post by maag101)
    My last post was poor. I get to keep my macho persona while I post anon.

ReputationRep:
    There is no exact science as to when you become sexually active with your partner. The best time is when both of you are ready and NOT before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because it makes me loose my macho persona, which I want to keep.
    Its Edu isn't it. You just don't want to get teased again. :p:

ReputationRep:
    my work here is done

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you both feel comfortable with it.

Since when was edu ever macho?

ReputationRep:
    And no i dont go anon :\... **** that **** so what if im emotional, leave me alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edu)
    my work here is done

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 27, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.