The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
Since when was edu ever macho?

Since he got teased for calling a girl 'cute' when she was talking about emotional involvement with sex. And only then to defend himself.

edu
And no i dont go anon :\... **** that **** so what if im emotional, leave me alone

I didn't say anything!! Your emotions are fine!!
Reply 21
Eugh... *thinks of how to diffuse the situation.. since swearing wont work as he keeps getting ****ing censored*

lets get back to the topic at hand?
Reply 22
What was the topic at hand?
Reply 23
What was the topic at hand?

How many dates must a man go on before he can get himself laid?

Aaah, Bob Dylan's alternative lyrics...
Reply 24
Oh I see. (lol for the lyrics btw).

4... no. 5. No. 10. No, I don't know. Next!
Reply 25
you cant plan relationships man its all about feeling and emotion. And theres nothing wrong with feeling emotion >.>!
Reply 26
You can have sex and then go out on dates. Relationships begins from the bed.
Reply 27
^ Is that a twist on 'charity begins in the home'??
I made my boyfriend wait 5 months. Bless him.
little_red_sox
I made my boyfriend wait 5 months. Bless him.

you tease:biggrin:

me and my gf waited about one week but it depends on the people involved, some like to get sex out of the way quickly to save on the awkwardness
Reply 30
Whenever it feels right. I don't think 3 dates is too soon in a lot of cases, but it could be with some people.

Only you know.
Reply 31
Me and my ex decided after 4 months it felt right, when both parties felt right for it.
I am in favour of getting it on sooner rather than later, one time a girl started ignoring my texts/calls after about 5 weeks of seeing her...later on she told me that it was because we hadn't slept together she said she was a very sexual person and thought I obviously wasn't....my offers to put her right in this matter have not yet been taken up
This is why so many relationships fail as people have sex soon as possible then realise it was just a lust thing and they have little in common.
Reply 34
Anonymous
This is why so many relationships fail as people have sex soon as possible then realise it was just a lust thing and they have little in common.

Those relationships are going to fail anyway, may as well get some sex out of it.
It depends on the couple. Maybe after a few more dates, you could discuss it and see what her feelings are on the subject. Me personally, I waited 5-6 months with my then-boyfriend, because i like the feeling of mutual emotion and attachment. :smile: But yeh, its probably a bit too early now, just wait and see how things go?
i have said it beofre and i will say it again, allways stick to the third date rule!

allways have sex before the end of the third date. then if shes bad in bed you can dump her before you become too emotionally involved.
Reply 37
I kissed my boyfriend the time we first met up together, the following time we met up he asked me out.

We slept together after 2 months which is when it felt right to do so.

I was with a boyfriend for over a year and I never slept with him, althoguh being 16 and legal I never felt ready and it never seemed right.

Just see how things go, talk to your gf :smile:
I had sex after 2 weeks of dating my boyfriend. I'm 24 and I've had sex with 2 people so far in my life. When I'm insanely attracted to someone, I say, why wait?
Reply 39
an ex of mine didnt have sex with a guy she went out with for 2 years and had sex with me after 2 weeks, when it feels right >.> dont plannn itt.

Latest

Trending

Trending