The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i slept wit my b/f on 1st nite i met him
Irresistable girl
i slept wit my b/f on 1st nite i met him

i didnt wait till night.
Reply 42
I waited a year with my boyfriend. (There were so many other fun things to do that full-on sex seemed unecessary.) I don't get why people need to jump straight into penetrative sex - aside from all the emotional issues (especially if you're young and it's one of your first relationships) then surely it's not going to be pleasurable at all unless you established a physical rapport and mutual understanding of each other's bodies? If you haven't had a go at getting each other off using dextrous and skilful things like hands and tongues, then how can you possibly be successful when you're just plain screwing? (This is especially from the female point of view, since I realise that guys find it a lot easier to orgasm than girls in many situations).

So basically... I'dsay, wait until you're emotionally comfortable with each other to do sexual things, and wait until you've got very good at sexual things together before actually having sex. Unless you're both very experienced in such things anyway. But of course it's all your choice.
Hel
I don't get why people need to jump straight into penetrative sex - aside from all the emotional issues (especially if you're young and it's one of your first relationships) then surely it's not going to be pleasurable at all unless you established a physical rapport and mutual understanding of each other's bodies?

because there is a thrill to just giving in to lust. yes there are lots of fun things you can do without full on sex but tbh it just doesnt compare. sex is good and its fun to explore someone elses body so why deprive yourselves?
Reply 44
high priestess fnord
because there is a thrill to just giving in to lust. yes there are lots of fun things you can do without full on sex but tbh it just doesnt compare. sex is good and its fun to explore someone elses body so why deprive yourselves?

Doesn't compare? Are you serious? And it's completely possible to give into lust without having yourself ripped to pieces by your boyfriend's cock, just indeed as it is possible to explore someone's body without having full sex with them. Oral sex is way better than penetrative sex, in my opinion. I wasn't denying that sex was good, or even advocating depriving oneself of it - just waiting until you're sure that it will be good.
Hel
Doesn't compare? Are you serious? And it's completely possible to give into lust without having yourself ripped to pieces by your boyfriend's cock, just indeed as it is possible to explore someone's body without having full sex with them. Oral sex is way better than penetrative sex, in my opinion. I wasn't denying that sex was good, or even advocating depriving oneself of it - just waiting until you're sure that it will be good.

erm if thats the case i think your doing something wrong. yes oral is great but its a very different feeling to full on sex, even the orgasm is different. i personally like sex, if it wasnt "pleasurable" i wouldnt do it!

im not saying that you should do the same as me because everyone is different and im very aware that im quite unusual.
Reply 46
high priestess fnord
erm if thats the case i think your doing something wrong. yes oral is great but its a very different feeling to full on sex, even the orgasm is different. i personally like sex, if it wasnt "pleasurable" i wouldnt do it!

im not saying that you should do the same as me because everyone is different and im very aware that im quite unusual.

Well, 'ripped to pieces' the first time at least. Hymen, y'know.

And fingers can stimulate the same places a penis can, with the added advantage of being able to fit a mouth there as well. :wink:

Thing is, was sex pleasurable for you the first time you ever did it? And did you do it before you did anything else sexual? Because all I'm really advocating is doing other sexual stuff first to avoid having a ****ty/awkward/painful first time.
Hel
Well, 'ripped to pieces' the first time at least. Hymen, y'know.

And fingers can stimulate the same places a penis can, with the added advantage of being able to fit a mouth there as well. :wink:

Thing is, was sex pleasurable for you the first time you ever did it? And did you do it before you did anything else sexual? Because all I'm really advocating is doing other sexual stuff first to avoid having a ****ty/awkward/painful first time.

sorry the topic was about the 1st time with a new partner not losing your virginity so i guess we kinda had our wires crossed there. i was definitely not a v when i met my bf.

my 1st time was great and in typical fashion i didnt wait long after meeting the right guy. i dont have much patience :redface:
Reply 48
high priestess fnord
sorry the topic was about the 1st time with a new partner not losing your virginity so i guess we kinda had our wires crossed there. i was definitely not a v when i met my bf.

my 1st time was great and in typical fashion i didnt wait long after meeting the right guy. i dont have much patience :redface:

I figured the OP was sexually inexperienced due to asking the questions he did - if he'd already been out with a girl and had sex with her, he probably wouldn't need to ask about when to do it, etc. *shrug*

Well, I guess you're pretty lucky then :smile: From what I've heard, most first times are awful.
Reply 49
Finally people are saying sex instead of "it". About oral sex in general tho, I think women are quite selfish. When you do it to a guy he cant cheat and get 2 out of it (and in foreplay its not even fair!).. but women can ...and do so... and tease you about it afterwards in public where everyone thinks your talking about some ludicrous betting odds.
Reply 50
Hel
I figured the OP was sexually inexperienced due to asking the questions he did - if he'd already been out with a girl and had sex with her, he probably wouldn't need to ask about when to do it, etc. *shrug*

Well, I guess you're pretty lucky then :smile: From what I've heard, most first times are awful.

First times depend a lot on how much hymen you have already broken ie through gymnastics/horse riding and on how much the guy "cares" for you so he doesnt go formula 1 on you.
Reply 51
edu
Finally people are saying sex instead of "it". About oral sex in general tho, I think women are quite selfish. When you do it to a guy he cant cheat and get 2 out of it (and in foreplay its not even fair!).. but women can ...and do so... and tease you about it afterwards in public where everyone thinks your talking about some ludicrous betting odds.

LOL! My boyfriend happens to enjoy making me orgasm as much as possible :P
Reply 52
edu
First times depend a lot on how much hymen you have already broken ie through gymnastics/horse riding and on how much the guy "cares" for you so he doesnt go formula 1 on you.

Very true. Another reason to wait a bit - if the guy already used to the feeling of "OMG there's a pretty girl and she's giving me an orgasm" then he's less likely to completely lose control when he actually gets inside her.
Reply 53
Hel
LOL! My boyfriend happens to enjoy making me orgasm as much as possible :P

Hey, im not saying I dont enjoy that, Im just saying sometimes the numbers are and I quote
Edu
Ludicrous haha. I was just making a small funny bitch...
I don't think there is a time limit for these things, just do what you're comfortable with, and as for sex, when you are ready.

Me and my bf was together for about 15 months or so before we slept together.
Reply 55
Hel
OMG there's a pretty girl and she's giving me an orgasm"

Hey we dont think like that...:biggrin:
edu

girl on top ftw and my hymen (i would guess from the amount of blood) was fully intact and i didnt feel any pain at all. the only time ive ever felt a bit uncomfortable down there was with a guy with a larger than average cock.
Reply 57
high priestess fnord
girl on top ftw

control freak.:p:
edu
control freak.:p:

Nope it's just better that way, girls know what they're doing :p:
Reply 59
*grins devilishly* in your experience ;p

Latest

Trending

Trending