Turn on thread page Beta

University of Ulster 2014-2015 Primary PGCE Applications watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has applied for the Primary PGCE course in the University of Ulster for 2015-2016? Would love to hear from someone!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied and had a story telling interview!

it was 11th dec though and i still haven't heard if ive passed it!

What have you heard so far?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have also applied to Coleraine. I had my story telling on 10th Dec but have heard nothing since. I have seen on another thread that some people only had their story telling last week. From previous years, it seems like interviews are Feb/March time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my storytelling in January and still haven't received word yet. I was starting to get nervous but I don't think anyone has 😕

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on the 10th December too and still no word, I be checking the post every day! It just feels like such a long time to have to wait. How does everyone feel their storytelling went? Good-luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Von123)
    I had mine on the 10th December too and still no word, I be checking the post every day! It just feels like such a long time to have to wait. How does everyone feel their storytelling went? Good-luck!!
    I thought mine was good but it's so hard to know what they are looking for, you? I heard that post-primary are starting to receive interview dates so perhaps primary will be soon

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried as a person in another forum said they only had their storytelling in jan/feb and they have been called for interview already. Surely they have to contact u if its good news or bad news?? This is such a worrying process! The English system is so much easier!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottya93)
    I thought mine was good but it's so hard to know what they are looking for, you? I heard that post-primary are starting to receive interview dates so perhaps primary will be soon
    Oh really - that's interesting. I thought mine went OK; I spent a lot of time planning it and creating visuals, but you never know what they are looking for really. I feel like I've spent the whole of 2015 waiting on an outcome, and the longer it takes the more I doubt whether my story was good enough. I haven't applied for anywhere else as I really want to teach primary education in Northern Ireland. Did you apply for anywhere else?

Let me know when you here

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I found out I got into pgce history at coleraine. Had anyone else heard anything. Wanting to get to know a few people doing the pgce and see what they are doing for accommodation as I live a good bit from coleraine.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yes just received my letter on Wednesday to say I have been successful at securing a place. Delighted! Fingers crossed for you all xx

(Original post by Sab14)
    Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has applied for the Primary PGCE course in the University of Ulster for 2015-2016? Would love to hear from someone!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.