Need notes for GCSE ADDITIONAL SCIENCE? Notes AVALIABLE!!! Watch

greentron6
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For the students who are studying GCSE Additonal Science. I am in the process of making notes for C2 and P2. . B2 NOTES ARE READY (two separate notes; one for Edexcel, and another on with the information adapted to the AQA specification).

For any students who may want the notes; feel free to ask.

Note: These notes are specifically for Edexcel however some content can be adapted to other exam boards (e.g. OCR, WJEC, etc.). However, The B2 notes are available for either Edexcel or AQA .
tahahussain123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by taylortron99)
for the students who are studying gcse additonal science. I am in the process of making notes for b2, c2 and p2. :dfor any students who may want the notes; feel free to ask.:enote: These notes are specifically for edexcel however some content can be adapted to other exam boards (e.g. Ocr, wjec, aqa etc.)
send me them please!!!thanks in advance
greentron6
Rep:
?
(Original post by tahahussain123)
send me them please!!!thanks in advance
I am in the process of making them. However, I have nearly finished the B2 notes so if you give me your email, I can send them to you by the end of this week. The rest will be sent to you shortly after!!
tahahussain123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am in the process of making them. However, I have nearly finished the B2 notes so if you give me your email, I can send them to you by the end of this week. The rest will be sent to you shortly after!!
THANK YOU!

[email protected]
loodz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Heeeya, I do AQA but I'd really appreciate if you send me the notes just to help me out aswell. This is really nice of you, thank you. [personal details removed]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Piper8437
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[personal details removed]

If you could send me them it would be so helpful!! Thank youuu!
greentron6
Rep:
?
(Original post by loodz)
Heeeya, I do AQA but I'd really appreciate if you send me the notes just to help me out aswell. This is really nice of you, thank you. [personal details removed]

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQA Biology - Additional Science notes are available!! ; Please private message me your email details!
greentron6
Rep:
?
(Original post by tahahussain123)
THANK YOU!

[email protected]
Sent!
Grade
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
AQA Biology - Additional Science notes are available!! ; Please private message me your email details!
You can attach the document to this thread, so it's easier for people if they want them.
greentron6
Rep:
?
(Original post by Grade)
You can attach the document to this thread, so it's easier for people if they want them.
It exceeds the upload limit therefore I cannot upload it to TSR unfortunately.. However, if you PM your email; I'll have it sent to you.
YRIF2012
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Helloo guys, I was just looking through the thread, when I was revising for my GCSE/Alevels I used this useful resource: www.thestudentsolutions.co.uk where you can directly ask oxbridge students any science questions. Hope you find it useful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads