BIOMEDICAL courses. Watch

flowerbud
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Has anyone had an offer for a biomedical course at Leeds Beckett? Or at least has anyone applied for this type of course?
Nikoli2154
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by flowerbud)
Has anyone had an offer for a biomedical course at Leeds Beckett? Or at least has anyone applied for this type of course?
Hi, I have applied and placed Leeds as my firm choice for biomedical science. Have you applied there too??
flowerbud
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nikoli2154)
Hi, I have applied and placed Leeds as my firm choice for biomedical science. Have you applied there too??
Hey there! Ive firmed Leeds beckett too! Ill be doing the micro/molecular course! Are you doing the standard biomedical science course or are you specializing in any thing (e.g Human biology, Micro/molecular, pharmacology etc)
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey there! Ive firmed Leeds beckett too! Ill be doing the micro/molecular course! Are you doing the standard biomedical science course or are you specializing in any thing (e.g Human biology, Micro/molecular, pharmacology etc)
I'm just doing the biomedical science course as far as I am aware, they changed my offer to unconditional on Friday after I made it my firm choice. Are you going to be applying for accommodation at the uni??
flowerbud
Rep:
?
I'm just doing the biomedical science course as far as I am aware, they changed my offer to unconditional on Friday after I made it my firm choice. Are you going to be applying for accommodation at the uni??
Well if you are just going the biomedical science course, during 1st year, we will be doing almost exactly the same module and have similar lectures!

My offer should change to unconditional soon. I accepted it 1 week ago. How long was it since you firmed yours did it take to change to unconditional?

And yeah, i will be applying for accommodation at the uni
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well if you are just going the biomedical science course, during 1st year, we will be doing almost exactly the same module and have similar lectures!

My offer should change to unconditional soon. I accepted it 1 week ago. How long was it since you firmed yours did it take to change to unconditional?

And yeah, i will be applying for accommodation at the uni
Ah, that's good, at least I know I'm not going to be the only one
I made my offer firm on the 6th January I think so about a week and a half.
We may find ourselves in the same accommodation then
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Ah, that's good, at least I know I'm not going to be the only one
I made my offer firm on the 6th January I think so about a week and a half.
We may find ourselves in the same accommodation then
Which accommodation are you applying for?
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Which accommodation are you applying for?
I quite like the look of Carnegie, not sure whether to go for cluster or townhouse, but I definitely want a en-suite.

Have you decided on accommodation?
flowerbud
Rep:
?
I quite like the look of Carnegie, not sure whether to go for cluster or townhouse, but I definitely want a en-suite.

Have you decided on accommodation?
I had a look at Carnegie, but for me, its a bit too far away from city campus. on the website it says it would take 55 minutes to walk and since i wont be able to afford the bus, i would have to result to walking.

Im thinking of Mill Street or Carlton Hill.
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had a look at Carnegie, but for me, its a bit too far away from city campus. on the website it says it would take 55 minutes to walk and since i wont be able to afford the bus, i would have to result to walking.

Im thinking of Mill Street or Carlton Hill.
Yeah, I didn't think to check how far away it would be from City Campus, I may have to rethink that. Mill Street looks relatively nice though
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Yeah, I didn't think to check how far away it would be from City Campus, I may have to rethink that. Mill Street looks relatively nice though
Yeah it's based at Headingly campus. Since our course is based at City campus, I'm trying to pick accommodation based near here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah it's based at Headingly campus. Since our course is based at City campus, I'm trying to pick accommodation based near here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's a good idea. I just looked at sugarwell court and it looks really nice
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Yeah that's a good idea. I just looked at sugarwell court and it looks really nice
When your offer changed to unconditional, did you get an email from track saying it had changed?

Also if you have Facebook, you should join the Facebook page for LB offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When your offer changed to unconditional, did you get an email from track saying it had changed?

Also if you have Facebook, you should join the Facebook page for LB offer holders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it was the same email that you get when you get an offer or rejection.

Thanks, I have already joined that page last night
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Yes it was the same email that you get when you get an offer or rejection.

Thanks, I have already joined that page last night
I'm hoping to get the email this week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nikoli2154
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm hoping to get the email this week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah hopefully
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I have an unconditional for this course Are you going to applicant day today? if so is there anything specific we have to take? x_x Thankss!
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
Hey! I have an unconditional for this course Are you going to applicant day today? if so is there anything specific we have to take? x_x Thankss!
hey, I did go to the applicant day in the end! Did u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey, I did go to the applicant day in the end! Did u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How was it!? Nopee but im gonna go to the next one hopefully!!
flowerbud
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
How was it!? Nopee but im gonna go to the next one hopefully!!
It was really good! You'll enjoy it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Leeds Beckett University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%