do guys like girls with six packs

Watch
This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
wot would u guys think of a girl with a six pack i mean wud u think its sexy or not. im not talking about the big muscly girls as u can get slim girls that do loads of sit ups
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
wot would u guys think of a girl with a six pack i mean wud u think its sexy or not. im not talking about the big muscly girls as u can get slim girls that do loads of sit ups
Well, it shows that they are athletic, but really doesn't give a very nice cuddle sensation.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
i dont mind it at all, but for me, its not like oh wow shag me you have got nice muscles
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
A girl with a six pack of lager would be nice.
sexist pig-kun
DazzYaa7
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i dont mind it at all, but for me, its not like oh wow shag me you have got nice muscles
lmao
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lots of girls have close to a six-pack, as in, ironing board stomachs and you can see their obliques slightly, which is pretty sexy, but I dont think there are many girls with six packs.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
No, a joke :rolleyes:
Oh! A sarcasm detector! That'll be *real* useful.
alio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
yea by a six pack i meant flat and slightly muscly not as muscly as men though if u know wot i mean.
i just wondered coz some guys like slightly large girls and others like slim toned ones etc
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Lots of girls have close to a six-pack, as in, ironing board stomachs and you can see their obliques slightly, which is pretty sexy, but I dont think there are many girls with six packs.
I like a girl where you cannot see the muscles, but still not fat, they are nice and cuddly
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
Tis nicer than a girl with a beer belly.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
aye, that is true.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, as long as you cant clearly define the 6 pieces of the pack, it can be as close to a 6 pack as you want
sillynarb
Report 16 years ago
that bird from black eyed peas has a pretty toned stomach, not quite a 6-pac but it looks sexy
DazzYaa7
Report 16 years ago
have any of you seen the movie " thirteen " the brunette girl is soooo SEXY in that
EPD
Badges: 11
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
And big hoopy earrings, called some typical charver name (don't want to be specific in case I offend anyone) and wearing tracksuits. Kappa slappers, if you will.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Well, as long as you cant clearly define the 6 pieces of the pack, it can be as close to a 6 pack as you want
I like something to hold on to, which a 6-pack, there is nothing.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
And big hoopy earrings, called some typical charver name (don't want to be specific in case I offend anyone) and wearing tracksuits. Kappa slappers, if you will.
They are one species of female I hate, the chav, the look horrible.
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A toned stomach on a girl is very very sexy, as are long slim legs mmmm... Its funny when I was younger I didnt rate these at all, it was all about the rack. Guess thats called "maturing" lol
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
sexist pig-kun
What in heaven's name is a 'pig-kun'?
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
What in heaven's name is a 'pig-kun'?
kun is japanese. You know how much wirwan likes that japanese stuff
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (73)
18.53%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (79)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (75)
19.04%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (85)
21.57%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.41%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.41%

Watched Threads