Turn on thread page Beta

do guys like girls with six packs watch

ReputationRep:
    wot would u guys think of a girl with a six pack i mean wud u think its sexy or not. im not talking about the big muscly girls as u can get slim girls that do loads of sit ups

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    wot would u guys think of a girl with a six pack i mean wud u think its sexy or not. im not talking about the big muscly girls as u can get slim girls that do loads of sit ups
    Well, it shows that they are athletic, but really doesn't give a very nice cuddle sensation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    i dont mind it at all, but for me, its not like oh wow shag me you have got nice muscles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    A girl with a six pack of lager would be nice.
    sexist pig-kun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i dont mind it at all, but for me, its not like oh wow shag me you have got nice muscles
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    Lots of girls have close to a six-pack, as in, ironing board stomachs and you can see their obliques slightly, which is pretty sexy, but I dont think there are many girls with six packs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    No, a joke :rolleyes:
    Oh! A sarcasm detector! That'll be *real* useful.

ReputationRep:
    yea by a six pack i meant flat and slightly muscly not as muscly as men though if u know wot i mean.
    i just wondered coz some guys like slightly large girls and others like slim toned ones etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Lots of girls have close to a six-pack, as in, ironing board stomachs and you can see their obliques slightly, which is pretty sexy, but I dont think there are many girls with six packs.
    I like a girl where you cannot see the muscles, but still not fat, they are nice and cuddly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Tis nicer than a girl with a beer belly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    aye, that is true.

ReputationRep:
    Well, as long as you cant clearly define the 6 pieces of the pack, it can be as close to a 6 pack as you want

ReputationRep:
    that bird from black eyed peas has a pretty toned stomach, not quite a 6-pac but it looks sexy

ReputationRep:
    have any of you seen the movie " thirteen " the brunette girl is soooo SEXY in that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    And big hoopy earrings, called some typical charver name (don't want to be specific in case I offend anyone) and wearing tracksuits. Kappa slappers, if you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Well, as long as you cant clearly define the 6 pieces of the pack, it can be as close to a 6 pack as you want
    I like something to hold on to, which a 6-pack, there is nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    And big hoopy earrings, called some typical charver name (don't want to be specific in case I offend anyone) and wearing tracksuits. Kappa slappers, if you will.
    They are one species of female I hate, the chav, the look horrible.

ReputationRep:
    A toned stomach on a girl is very very sexy, as are long slim legs mmmm... Its funny when I was younger I didnt rate these at all, it was all about the rack. Guess thats called "maturing" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    sexist pig-kun
    What in heaven's name is a 'pig-kun'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    What in heaven's name is a 'pig-kun'?
    kun is japanese. You know how much wirwan likes that japanese stuff

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.