Motivation Watch

Loola1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How do you guys keep motivated? It's only the beginning of the term and I'm already struggling to muster up the strength to do homework
peanutbutterjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I (kind of) like to think about what would happen if I didn't get the grades because there's only one university I want to go to. Once, my biology teacher said I'm the type of person to really struggle at a-level and possibly not be able to get above a C and I really want to prove her wrong so I guess that gets me off my butt too.

Good luck though
chloeingham
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even if you don't know what you are exactly aiming for, I think about, if I had the grades I could highest achieve, it could lead me to anything.
SannahIqbal
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well today I saw a girlwith the same minimum expected grades as me (meaning we achieved the same GCSEresults) but she was progressing really well in her subjects and I was doingaverage. I got really annoyed with myself and told myself that if she can do then so can I. I’m doing morework than normal today, I don’t want to regret it and waste a whole year just tocome out with average or below grades. That's why I'm more motivated. I don't want to regret anything.
morgan8002
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I enjoy my subjects, so it's not hard to get motivated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1119)
78.97%
Leave (298)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise