Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am planning to apply this uni , but I can't decide . Who can tell me smth about this course , does it interesting? PS. Which is better uni MMU or the Sheffield Halam? Moreover, at first I wanted to study just simple marketing, but this course provides cheshire campus and becouse of that I prefer manchester campus ,I choose to study marketing managment.. Is there a big difference between these courses?)))

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've applied to the exact same course at MMU. I to wanted to do the simple marketing course but it was at the Cheshire campus unfortunately so I chose marketing management instead as it was at the Manchester campus which was the one I want to go to.

I have looked at the course content for both courses and they seem really similar so I don't think there is much difference.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do you have a conditional or unconditional offer for Marketing Management?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional

ReputationRep:
    I've Applied for this course also and accepted it as my firm offer. However I have chosen the oversea's option which looks unreal. I was just trying to find out how competitive this course is as I'm scared in case I don't meet the requirements

ReputationRep:
    I have also applied to the Marketing Management course with international study and from the open days it does seem pretty popular S

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am a current marketing student at MMU. If you have any question, feel free to drop me a message! 😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamflynn)
    Is anyone starting this course in 2015 (2 weeks). Also it would help if anyone who has completed this course could explain the difficulty of it in the first year.
    Its **** mate dont go.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it **** is t hard

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 29, 2018
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.