The Student Room Group

Can someone talk to me? I feel really depressed

:frown:

Scroll to see replies

Sure, what's wrong buddy
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:

Hi :h: How was your day? I had risotto for dinner :sogood:
Head up buddy/Buddette? What's got you down chum?
:colone:
Reply 4
Original post by marco14196
Sure, what's wrong buddy

Just feel really down and alone. I broke up with my childhood sweetheart of 7 years and he moved on so quickly. I'm finding it so hard. :frown:

Original post by lyrical_lie

It was ok thanks, haven't been sleeping too well, so I was up from like 6am. I had a hot pain au chocolate and tea for dinner

Don't suppose you got any left ???
Reply 6
Original post by Ryan_Anthony_
Head up buddy/Buddette? What's got you down chum?
:colone:

Hi Ryan,

nothing much. I cant seem to eat sleep or do anything. I just cry, all the ****ing time.
Don't suppose you got any left ???

Alas no, it was tasty though mushroom and spinach :h:

Just feel really down and alone. I broke up with my childhood sweetheart of 7 years and he moved on so quickly. I'm finding it so hard. :frown:

It was ok thanks, haven't been sleeping too well, so I was up from like 6am. I had a hot pain au chocolate and tea for dinner

I know the feeling not last night but the night before I was up til 6.30 as my brain wouldn't shush and I had to be up for work at 8am :cry2:. I then crashed last night at about 9.30pm. Ooft are you not hungry? I'm always hungry haha that's why I'm this size :tongue:
Reply 8

thanks. i've got in on right now. but i still feel so numb

*HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS* Best I got sorry....

Really!!! Why is everyone having better dinner than me! :frown:
Wanna play some Halo 3 and light up a blunt together?
I know the feeling not last night but the night before I was up til 6.30 as my brain wouldn't shush and I had to be up for work at 8am :cry2:. I then crashed last night at about 9.30pm. Ooft are you not hungry? I'm always hungry haha that's why I'm this size :tongue:

I am quite hungry but cant seem to eat :frown:
Alas no, it was tasty though mushroom and spinach :h:

Okay that was just mean :wink:

Try having this insomnia crap... Havent slept in weeks :frown:
*HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS* Best I got sorry....

Really!!! Why is everyone having better dinner than me! :frown:

what did you have for dinner?

Ah bless you, that must have been a very hard time for you then. The best thing to do is try to not think about it, don't dwell over how things could have been different. Just try to keep yourself busy, go out with a few friends and try to maintain a positive mentality :smile:
Original post by Stefano93
Wanna play some Halo 3 and light up a blunt together?

I actually don't know what halo 3 is :redface: and i could do with some of the latter.
I am quite hungry but cant seem to eat :frown:

Hmmmm what's your favourite food? Can you make some of that?
what did you have for dinner?

Big plate of mash :frown:
Original post by marco14196
Ah bless you, that must have been a very hard time for you then. The best thing to do is try to not think about it, don't dwell over how things could have been different. Just try to keep yourself busy, go out with a few friends and try to maintain a positive mentality :smile:

my best friend's abroad atm with literally no internet access and my mum is on holiday. **** i literally have no one.
I actually don't know what halo 3 is :redface: and i could do with some of the latter.

I think we all could :biggrin: Party at Stephano's?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending