Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes I know Im sad, but Ive already started mine, aim to have it all done in 2 weeks time. :p: (otherwise I'll be skint and wont have any money left to do it!)

Anyone else started yet, or is it just me?!

MODS; Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move if it is!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    i've started lightly browsing ebay for ideas, but only really start when the big shopping centres get all kitted out, even though they get packed...

bring on christmas

ReputationRep:
    nope not even thinking about it yet, its the last thing on my mind with whats happening at the moment

but.. good on you for starting early!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no i haven't started yet, but i really want to... atm i'm just trying to think of what to get who... I always think dad's are heardest to buy for. Any ideas people?!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    not even thought about it! i generally do mine in the month of december.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is I dont even like xmas but I feel pressurised to get really nice presents for everyone (well, my boyfriends family anyway, they're so picky and about snobby about everything!), so make sure I start early!

ReputationRep:
    Not started yet. Will wait until December

ReputationRep:
    i like saving up and doing it all in one go, i love the day i spend xmas shopping, probably one of my favourite days of the year pity this year its gonna be a bit of as tight one wont be spending the usual 500 quid on presents this year

ReputationRep:
    I really cant be bothered to start this early. December is the times to do it, when it feels like christmas.

ReputationRep:
    nope. i like rushing about mad in december. last year i got my parent's present on christmas eve. lol

erm.. but i'm starting to think of gifts for people.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.