A2 Geology Revision Resources WJEC Watch

emily_jane64
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I'm an A2 student who took Geology but I'm struggling to find reliable and relevant revision tools for the WJEC specification as my teacher's notes I'm finding hard to understand and revise from. Does anyone have any good revision resources I can use? Anything would be of great help, thanks!
EmilyN21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey,
I'm also doing this course and fully understand what you mean, some of lessons and notes by my teacher are really hard to revise from. It's not necessarily a revision tool however I found that finding the spec for the course and then making mini revision books from it really helps! we also have access to several geology and earth science text books at school which are really useful. Just go through all the past papers, especially for GL5 because they tend to recycle the questions for that paper a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1234)
79.61%
Leave (316)
20.39%

Watched Threads