Turn on thread page Beta

He asked me to go on a date tomorrow night watch

Announcements

OK so a guy asked what I was doing this week. I said I was just going to be working. He asks to go out tomorrow on a date, I said yes then said id let him know.

I like him but I don't wanna seem like I'm too avaliable or desperate by immediately saying yes to the date as its so soon.. so I'm thinking to say we'll go out on Sunday instead? What are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    As a guy, if you're free and you want to, I really don't understand why you'd want to wait till Saturday purely for the sake of waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can't drink if you've got school the next day, you don't want to be thinking about school the next day and if you come back late you will be ****ed for it the next day. Best wait until Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OK so a guy asked what I was doing this week. I said I was just going to be working. He asks to go out tomorrow on a date, I said yes then said id let him know.

I like him but I don't wanna seem like I'm too avaliable or desperate by immediately saying yes to the date as its so soon.. so I'm thinking to say we'll go out on Sunday instead? What are your thoughts?
    Hard-to-get doesn't make you attractive. It just pisses people off.

ReputationRep:
    No no no

He likes you you like him. Don't play games and say yes.

Say you're lucky to have caught me when I'm free coz I'm usually busy..

Don't delay.

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly the sh*t I mean about dating. Don't make it more complicated than it already is, don't play games just be yourself. He's made the effort to make plans with you, the least you can do is accept if your genuinely free.

I'm sure there will be times where you can't make it because your actually busy.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth makes you think that playing games is attractive?

ReputationRep:
    Why would it come across that way? If you wanna go, then just go. Don't overthink it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Hard-to-get doesn't make you attractive. It just pisses people off.

I have to agree here.

Don't waste time and go for it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2015
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.