She contacts me, why? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So basically, I've had a crush on this girl for a while. She does this thing where she just randomly stops replying to texts for no apparent reason, and no it's not because she might be busy as I always still see her online afterwards. So anyways, I finally had enough and decided not to contact her anymore, fast forward a few months and she texts me "Heyy!" etc etc.

A bit of background on the texting. We could be having an awesome conversation, fun, enjoyable etc etc and out of nowehre just stops replying. She always failed to turn up to planned events so I just said **** it, she's clearly not interested, I'll let her go and move on. Didn't contact her, now she's trying to make conversation again...?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Also, she also stops randomly replying even when she initiates conversation...
JVD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Call her out on her whack replying lol... sometimes people get a kick out of stuff like this and it's not cool.
7M33R
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Call her
7M33R
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically, I've had a crush on this girl for a while. She does this thing where she just randomly stops replying to texts for no apparent reason, and no it's not because she might be busy as I always still see her online afterwards. So anyways, I finally had enough and decided not to contact her anymore, fast forward a few months and she texts me "Heyy!" etc etc.

A bit of background on the texting. We could be having an awesome conversation, fun, enjoyable etc etc and out of nowehre just stops replying. She always failed to turn up to planned events so I just said **** it, she's clearly not interested, I'll let her go and move on. Didn't contact her, now she's trying to make conversation again...?
My advice is to not let your ego get in the way. You should call her and ask her out. Women don't reply for different reasons, it might be you're just not on her priority list but she likes to keep you in orbit.

It sounds to me that this girl probably is too busy for deep conversations via text, so instead try changing it up and keep it light and pingy. Text her funny pics etc, and keep them shorter and snappier.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 7M33R)
My advice is to not let your ego get in the way. You should call her and ask her out. Women don't reply for different reasons, it might be you're just not on her priority list but she likes to keep you in orbit.

It sounds to me that this girl probably is too busy for deep conversations via text, so instead try changing it up and keep it light and pingy. Text her funny pics etc, and keep them shorter and snappier.
Nothing like being the grand orbiter!
zippity.doodah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hate it when girls do this. they *know* it's annoying as ****, yet they continue to do it. it's infuriating. I've actually deleted girls because of this, and then when they ask why I ever deleted them years (or months) later, I tell them exactly why - because they were impossible to talk to without feeling as if you're being ignored - so I gave them a little of their own medicine. girls are the masters of playing these stupid games - it's always funny when it backfires.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zippity.doodah)
I hate it when girls do this. they *know* it's annoying as ****, yet they continue to do it. it's infuriating. I've actually deleted girls because of this, and then when they ask why I ever deleted them years (or months) later, I tell me exactly why - because they were impossible to talk to without feeling as if you're being ignored - so I gave them a little of their own medicine. girls are the masters of playing these stupid games - it's always funny when it backfires.
Good to know I'm not just imagining things then.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise