Need 2 lose weight, does laxatives help? Watch

Irresistable girl
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I'm a size 10 girl & i am 5 feet 5 tall howeva i have some flab around my stomach. I have tried every diet but i can't shift the weight.
My friend suggested to take laxatives and not eat 4 a few days, i am willing 2 try it has any1 else eva used laxatives as a weight loss.
~*Sarah R*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
DO NOT BE STUPID YOU WILL **** UP YOUR STOMACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diets can only do so much, you need to EXERCISE

buy a book or an exercise video, theres plenty out there that focus on the tummy.

and if your friend suggested that- she is either very thick. or she hates you and wants you to get ill.
Irresistable girl
but i exercise least an hr a day but it doesn't work
unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Irresistable girl)
but i exercise least an hr a day but it doesn't work
have you never read anything about sensibly dieting or whatever, or have you just read the checklist of how to become bulimic/anorexic? everyone knows people suffereing withthese conditiond uses lazative :doh:
~*Sarah R*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Keep trying.

Possibly you are over reacting over what lots of other people would see as a perfectly fine stomach - your a size 10 after all, lots of people would probably kill for your figure.

Go to a gym and ask a personal trainer about your stomach- they should give you an honest opinion.
nmt_oli
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it the right kind of excersise?

And size ten, even for someone of your hieght is not in any way fat. i personally prefer a girl with a little meat on her, all these twigs walking around scare me!
Purple
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
Do some exercises which use your stomach muscles.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a size 10 girl & i am 5 feet 5 tall howeva i have some flab around my stomach. I have tried every diet but i can't shift the weight.
My friend suggested to take laxatives and not eat 4 a few days, i am willing 2 try it has any1 else eva used laxatives as a weight loss.
Have you tried exercise? e.g. sit ups and stomach crunches? they are brilliant for toning up the stomach and tightening them up - try it but for laxatives no never go there, it isn't worth it
~*Sarah R*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
they wouldnt even work anyway
Irresistable girl
i tried sit ups every nite but i am not losing any weight, i got some laxatives today and took 1.
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~*Sarah R*~)
they wouldnt even work anyway
If you do them properly they do actually work
~*Sarah R*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i tried sit ups every nite but i am not losing any weight, i got some laxatives today and took 1.
go see a doctor.

you have something wrong with you that needs sorting out.

carry on like this and you will lose your looks, your friends, and your health.

its your call hun.
~*Sarah R*~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)

not for what she wants they dont

for losing general weight, yes

for toning up a specific area, no
tehjonny
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Good luck with your 'laxatives diet'. Your'll be in alot of pain in a few days time. Enjoy.

Or, alternatively, try another real diet, and do more exercise of specific kinds.

Or, finally, realise that you've actually got a good figure from the sounds of it and no-one in their right mind is looking at you and thinking 'what a heffer'.
Guffy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have you tried carb cycling, calorie cycling and CKD diets?
crazy_guy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you take laxatives to loss weight you could damage your insides if you do it for a long time just like being msick after meal but its coming out the other way i would advice you to not do it and be happy with yourself the way you are good luck in what path you choice
LadyEnglish
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sit ups/crunches, forcing toxins out your body is a ridiculous and unhealthy way to lose weight, maybe you're just doing the wrong exercises :rolleyes: Go to your local gym for advice x
Hel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't be crazy. Stay the hell away from laxatives. Firstly, you do not sound fat. Secondly, even if you do have a bit of 'flab', it's perfectly normal for people (especially girls) to have rounded stomachs. Do you actually want a completely hard washboard stomach? Because that would look creepy and weird.

Go talk to a doctor.
friendsfreak88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
Yes they make you lose weight- but it is all water not fat and will come straight back on when you top using them!
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Don't even think about using laxatives, they will do you lot of damage.
Lets just say someone once used it to try and used them as a weight loss measure and woke up once in their own... (not gonna say what, too graphic)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads