The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accommodation!

Hi!

I've received a conditional offer from LJMU for 2015! Obviously the next process is applying for accommodation. What are you guys thinking of applying for?
I got a conditional offer before chirstmas for Physical Education. I have 2/5 offers so far but whether or not I get my other three offers before the open date for applying for accommodation is another thing. However I hope I'm not too late at applying and actually get a place in the halls of my choice, however I do think I will be offered a place on some sort of halls because I'm moving from across the water (Northern Ireland). Therefore I am thinking of applying to either Apollo Court of North Western Halls, simpy because it's close to Lime Street Station and I will need to be getting a train into campus everyday for lectures and what not, (I'm on IM Marsh campus)!
Liverpool
I got an conditional offer for History so I'm thinking about Europa, clv Liverpool and maybe liberty prospect point but im worried about the actual price of accommodation will they change before September because the information for the site says for 2014 not the academic year starting 2015.
Reply 3
I've been offered a place at marybone 1 flat 1, so i'm not sure if I want to be in flat 1 in case it's near the reception

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending