The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Drogue
Really? Because I'm sure it could be so much fun... :p:

Hehe so am I but this is unconsensual toying!

Showsni
Maybe you should look up a recipe on the internet...

Yes dear I wasn't completely making it up off the top of my head - the comment about the marge was meant to indicate that since my flat mate had used it all instead I had to substitute all butter, and being a student I don't have weighing scales so I guess measures, which generally I'm v good about but is harder with oats since I'm not sure how dense they are.

Does anyone know what all teh fimling's for? They had someone standing in the window of the Natural History museum when we were supposed to be having a lecture the other day, and today there were gantries and things by the Rad Cam...

This is Oxford. Someone somewhere will always be filming a tv show or a film.
Reply 181
Showsni
Maybe you should look up a recipe on the internet...

Does anyone know what all teh fimling's for? They had someone standing in the window of the Natural History museum when we were supposed to be having a lecture the other day, and today there were gantries and things by the Rad Cam...

The new episodes of Lewis, the Morse spin off. I was in the Natural History at the same time - saw gorgeous Laurence Fox!

What lecture were you there for, maths or arch and anth/humsci?
Yup, it's for Lewis. I saw Kevin Whately on Wednesay, he looked right into the car I was sitting in. Very odd experience!
Reply 183
Bekaboo

Hehe so am I but this is unconsensual toying!

What if I soften you up with some jelly? :wink:
Reply 184
Hehe the jelly will be soft not me. I am hard as nails... honest! Clearly you're not procrastinating THAT hard tho - no msn!
Reply 185
Bekaboo
Hehe the jelly will be soft not me. I am hard as nails... honest! Clearly you're not procrastinating THAT hard tho - no msn!

I like a challenge. Plus food>msn
Reply 186
Be careful - you have no idea who you're dealing with :wink:
Reply 187
That'll make it all the more interesting an experience, won't it :wink:
:ninja: work done. happy.
Reply 189
No work done. Going to see Borat. Happy. :biggrin:
Reply 190
Been to doctor. May actually be well by the time I need to take my GRE. Kinda happy. Would be happy if I was well enough to revise :frown:

On the plus side it got me a lovely cuddle.
Reply 191
Feefifofum
Yup, it's for Lewis. I saw Kevin Whately on Wednesay, he looked right into the car I was sitting in. Very odd experience!

Are they STILL filming that?
They spent about two days outside Merton basically filming Kevin Wheatley walking in and out of the Lodge... and that was over three weeks ago.

They're also filming parts of the 'Dracula' TV adaptation in Oxford...
Reply 192
Athena

The new episodes of Lewis, the Morse spin off. I was in the Natural History at the same time - saw gorgeous Laurence Fox!

What lecture were you there for, maths or arch and anth/humsci?

Maths. I guessed it was Lewis...
Showsni
Maths. I guessed it was Lewis...

Yeah they've been filming Lewis for the past week in Pitts Rivers Museum (we've had a lot of their lorries/cars parked outside Lincoln's houses on Mus Rd) and they were also filming outside Lincoln and down Market St the other day too.
Reply 194
wilbur
Are they STILL filming that?
They spent about two days outside Merton basically filming Kevin Wheatley walking in and out of the Lodge... and that was over three weeks ago :confused:

They're also filming parts of the ITV adaption of 'Dracula' in Oxford...

WHAT!!! Where! Who's Dracula? *Goes into Dracula-induced ecstasy* There are filming three however-long epiodes - like fliming a movie, really. And I like seeing film crews. No one ever wants to film in Birmingham, unless it's to report a school's been burned down or someone's been shot :rolleyes:
Reply 195
Athena

WHAT!!! Where! Who's Dracula? *Goes into Dracula-induced ecstasy* There are filming three however-long epiodes - like fliming a movie, really. And I like seeing film crews. No one ever wants to film in Birmingham, unless it's to report a school's been burned down or someone's been shot :rolleyes:

They filmed bits of it in Merton College Chapel (with corpses and everything). Don't know who played Dracula - we weren't allowed to watch.
Reply 196
I'm truly screwed for the next week-and-a-half. So much to do to, and yet my procrastination tendencies are messing it up even more!

Sleep is no longer an option.
ill :frown: problem sheets are too hard, feel like proverbial. what a difference 3 days makes
Reply 198
I'm trying to fill a gap between two lectures since one finished like 25 mins early... which I don't really think counts as procrastination. Technically. Had a fun fun evening last night trying to put the world to rights whilst wearing a woolly hat.
Reply 199
And eating high-quality pizza?

I'm not allowed to procrastinate for the next 2 weeks. Yet here I am. How screwed am I? (essay due in before the next tutorial :s)

Latest

Trending

Trending