The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

thomasjtl
oh, but then i wouldn't be able to spend my day sleeping in late, meeting up with friends, going for ice cream, sitting out in the sun, watching tv, and everything else i've been doing the last couple of days. :tongue:

or being stabbed...your choice :wink:
Don't you have work to be getting on with, rather than making death threats? Besides, it's distracting me from my lazing about.
thomasjtl
Don't you have work to be getting on with, rather than making death threats? Besides, it's distracting me from my lazing about.

Everyone on this thread who doesn't have mods in a week is subhuman scum
2 5 +

What about those with finals in a term? :p:
Reply 2024
2 5 +

If Mods suck huge donkey balls, then finals just go the whole masticating way.

The only thing stopping me from hitting a wall is the fact that I did 40% of my degree last year. On the down side, this is the third year of pain in a row.

Basically, it's all just a great big bag of **** (but I wouldn't have it any other way).

:rolleyes:

PS. Yes, I am aware that this post had absolutely no point at all.
Reply 2025
2 5 +

Peter, you still have my blanket!!!!!!
Reply 2026
bobin
PS. Yes, I am aware that this post had absolutely no point at all.

As all posts in this thread should be!

Queen_A

This isn't strictly procrastinating, but are any PPEists stressing about this Data Analysis project thing? I still have no idea what I'm doing, and even if I do pick a topic, I won't know what to write! It's oh-so-slightly-scary.

Yes, I am as well. I'm supposed to be doing the Politics project, downloaded the dataset a couple of days ago (its on the politics department website) but haven't got any further. There is a plan though- I've borrowed my college mum's project, so I know the format, plus I'm coming back to work for college in 10th and 11th weeks, so I'll work on it then. Your college computers should have SSPS on it, which is why I'm not forking out £10 for a private copy!

Bekaboo
Mmmm teddy hall men in general...

Well, we try... :p:

F1 fanatic
One should defend their college to the death... even if it means lying through your front teeth :angel:

Yeah, the food is great at Teddy Hall, absolutely delicious :p:

And thanks so much to Feef and Jon for your help on the logic thing! You guys are awesome!

</mega post>
You do realise that was mmm as in hmmmmmmmm i'm thinking not mmmm as in yum right?

Have relocated gown and bought sun cream and euros... the day is going well... sadly don't know how will finish stats AND practical right ups AND pack in 4 hours...
Reply 2028
Bekaboo
You do realise that was mmm as in hmmmmmmmm i'm thinking not mmmm as in yum right?

Have relocated gown and bought sun cream and euros... the day is going well... sadly don't know how will finish stats AND practical right ups AND pack in 4 hours...

Penny and Sarah rushed home to madly pack yesterday. What equipment have you go to take?
Oh this is the trip to Portugal right? Have fun :biggrin:. See biology/biochem is so glamorous compared to Physics. You get Portugal, we get sunny abingdon :rolleyes: :rofl:
Mostly not too bad - lots of little stuff like hand lenses and calculators
And what's biochem got to do with the price of coal?
Bekaboo
And what's biochem got to do with the price of coal?

I thought perhaps it was a multi-subject trip. I don't have much to do with biologists so I don't know what is involved in it and who is going. :p:
Why would biochemists need to go to Portugal? They live in a lab...
Bekaboo
Why would biochemists need to go to Portugal? They live in a lab...

and biologists spend all their time in the great outdoors? It's kind of biology related... in the same way that physics is kinda maths related - we do things together/ learn similar stuff.
Uh yeh they do... because that's what biology is... we study plants and animals and fungi and outdoorsy stuff
Bekaboo
Uh yeh they do... because that's what biology is... we study plants and animals and fungi and outdoorsy stuff

true, but Im sure it's not all butterfly nets :p:
Reply 2037
At the risk of this being too late, what are people up to tonight? People in college seem at a bit of loss about what to do since we got extra warnings about floor parties, and no-one really wants to Filth it (because, let's face it, its Filth :p: ).
Reply 2038
sjuthani
At the risk of this being too late, what are people up to tonight? People in college seem at a bit of loss about what to do since we got extra warnings about floor parties, and no-one really wants to Filth it (because, let's face it, its Filth :p: ).

If you come to Wadham within the next 30 mins, it's our OAP/ASBO bop :smile:
Reply 2039
How'd it go Charlotte? We just decided to get drunk in our JCR and watched lots of movies! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending