Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Btw Chloe did you find a singing teacher yet?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't believe I dragged myself out bed before 9am to do something... cultural.

Off to Haddon Hall in Derbyshire, see you later folks!

ReputationRep:
    Update on my hair (which you're clearly all interested in): I put it in a ponytail. I look like a bloody cheerleader.

Back in Oxford. Got back last night, to an empty house, which was ****, but now one my my housemates is here too. It's such a relief to be here.

P.S. Only fools have to do collections.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    P.S. Only fools have to do collections.
    *Is, therefore, not a fool*

:p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    *Stabs*

ReputationRep:
    *Is wearing body armour- he didn't trust the Oxen ;no; * :p:

ReputationRep:
    *stabs in face*

ReputationRep:
    Update on my hair (which you're clearly all interested in): I put it in a ponytail. I look like a bloody cheerleader.
    TCIUWP :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    *Is wearing body armour- he didn't trust the Oxen ;no; * :p:
    I'm not a beast of burden, thanks James :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    :O :O :O

We're going to have like 3/4 revision tutorials a week I reckon!!!
    In many ways thats a good thing. More contact time with tutors can only help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I'm not a beast of burden, thanks James :p:
    He was speaking collectively - Oxen being the plural of Oxon - not a misspelling of Oxen. However I'm still not sure he's right, I would have thought being a proper noun it would have gone to Oxons?

ReputationRep:
    essay plans are poo. Also, seems the sun is declining over the week in Oxford, this makes me terribly sad!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's meant to be 19C and sunny on Wednesday, even if it is going to be cloudy the next couple of days (and tomorrow could be even hotter if it's cloudy, tbh!). As long as it doesn't rain and thunder as I move back in on Thursday...

Incidentally, a Hildabeest medic I know was (briefly) on that "Robert Winston learns the sax" thing, congratulating him at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    TCIUWP :p:
    Y'wha?

ReputationRep:
    It's meant to be 19C and sunny on Wednesday, even if it is going to be cloudy the next couple of days (and tomorrow could be even hotter if it's cloudy, tbh!). As long as it doesn't rain and thunder as I move back in on Thursday...

Incidentally, a Hildabeest medic I know was (briefly) on that "Robert Winston learns the sax" thing, congratulating him at the end.
    Really? Who was that?

ReputationRep:
    Y'wha?
    This Comment Is Useless Without Pictures :p:

ReputationRep:
    Y'wha?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/

urban dictionary, the bible of all forum acronyms and well... anything else really.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Really? Who was that?
    Anna Tochlin. I don't think her friends are ever going to let her live it down.

ReputationRep:

Anna Tochlin. I don't think her friends are ever going to let her live it down.
    :eek: You know her....that's so weird.
    (Original post by Drogue)
    This Comment Is Useless Without Pictures :p:
    Haha - I think I'm going to start using that!

Anyone wish to procrastinate by helping me with a Logic Question? I'll post it on the off chance that someone actually likes to do these:
    How would these two differ in translation? (for all x = Vx)

VxVy [ [Axy -> Wx] -> Mx]
    Vx [ [VyAxy -> Wx ] -> Mx]

If Axy: x admires y
    Wx: x is a woman
    Mx: x is a man

I really don't get the difference :confused:

I have done so little revision it's not even funny. I don't understand how I got all stressed about them last term, but am now indiefferent - I have more of them this time round, and with Prelims this term you'd think I'd be a little more worried....:p:

ReputationRep:
    YAY!!!!

My laptop is now working! The hard drive broke for the second time in less than a year, something to do with the registry, but thankfully someone at my dad's office has fixed it again for me, but now I'm scared to shut it down incase it breaks again - eek! Anyways, I am now back and in response to some comments:

*Yes thanks Boo, I did find a singing teacher - got an address off OUMS and have arranged one for next week which I'm excited about!

*Stu - regarding your question in Physics forum, I can't help you there I'm afraid, special relativity and 4-momentum is the one topic I really don't know ANYTHING about!

*To everyone without collections - SSSSSSSSSSSSH :p: Some of us also have finals this year (okies, I have finals next year too, but we'll ignore that fact)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.