The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Athena

Indeed. You have been a member longer, but that doesn't excuse either of us.

Quote of the day: "Drosophila courtship behaviour is a complicated process, involving singing, dancing and genital licking - so not too dissimilar to behaviour in other species."

I don't think I can use that excuse, my ppd p0wns yours :frown:.

and I hope that quote is completely separate from my post :hmmm:... I mean, you won't get me singing!
Reply 2461
F1 fanatic
and I hope that quote is completely separate from my post :hmmm:... I mean, you won't get me singing!

"Stu - no singing, but genital licking is ok!" :p:
Reply 2462
Drogue

:ditto: That's what I was thinking :s-smilie:
Drogue

that was the joke :rolleyes: :frown:
Um.
This thread scares me! Nonetheless, I am procrastinating. My room got sprayed with insecticide yesterday to kill the moths, and I think I've been slightly poisoned :s-smilie:
Reply 2465
But... no more moths! Surely this is a good thing? I must must must actually hand in the works forms I filled out over the weekend.

Incidentally, the "deaf and dumb international disabled charity" scam is back up and running, with a small boy trying to sign people up on the corner of South Parks and Parks roads.
The Strangest Quark
Um.
This thread scares me! Nonetheless, I am procrastinating. My room got sprayed with insecticide yesterday to kill the moths, and I think I've been slightly poisoned :s-smilie:

Are we scary? :evil: :frown:

Tell you what... why don't you swap with me. :smile: I'll do your work and you can do mine ;yes; (unless it's classical mechanics or special relativity in which case you can forget it).

I'm actually going to stop procrastinating now! :biggrin: *is determined*
Reply 2467
Yeah, you guys have barely done anything for the last 2 days but post on here... and I'm sat here reading them :p: Oh well, let's learn about Rousseau...
Athena

Incidentally, the "deaf and dumb international disabled charity" scam is back up and running, with a small boy trying to sign people up on the corner of South Parks and Parks roads.

Yeah, pete and dan went and took photos and called the fuzz, all in the name of good journo hackery
Yeah, pete and dan went and took photos and called the fuzz, all in the name of good journo hackery

apparently if you take enough photos they get wound up and start mouthing off at you.
Reply 2470
F1 fanatic
that was the joke :rolleyes: :frown:

I know, hence the :p: I was being FTB for a moment - being blatant and pointing out the joke for all to see :wink:
Reply 2471
Popa Dom

I met them on the way to do just that, camera phones at the ready.
Worzo
Haha, there you are on Facebook. Fantastic. If a little esoteric. The faceless "F1" is really a person - incredible. And who's this lemontree character? I've never seen them here before.

Anyway, I'm afraid I haven't done NP05 - I did an optics one before. Finshed at 12pm today, with suitable blagging.

Am I really that faceless? :p:. I do have a picture of myself in my profile after all. I think I might have seen you in lectures actually, but not realised that it's you.

Lemontree used to post under a different name, though I can't remember exactly what it was.

Ok thanks, glad you finished yours nice and early. Hopefully ours next week won't be too stressful and i can finish early... thereby reducing the pressure on those nightmarish days.

I'm actually quite pleased with today's revision acievements. It takes so long to do anything though. I spent approximately 6 hours just going over semiconductors and magnetic properties + problem sheets etc. Revision is so tedious.
Reply 2473
I'm going to Magdalen formal hall soon :cool:
Reply 2474
Whisper it: I'm working well ahead of my essay dealines for once...
Athena
Whisper it: I'm working well ahead of my essay dealines for once...

wish I could say the same. Vac work deadine in 2 hours on stuff I still dont understand. And I cant use the exuse that I was revising for collections cos I ballsed them up. Good old oxford..
Reply 2476
Ask Rob, I think he and Sandeep were working on it yesterday.
Athena

A male friend? (This wouldn't surprise me). And you need to talk to FTB about racing being camp! :biggrin:

It's not camp. But it is quite a power trip for the cox!

Back to revision...
Athena

I'm not a beast of burden, thanks James :p:

Beast with two backs? :hubba:

:p:
Reply 2479
FadeToBlackout
Beast with two backs? :hubba:

:p:

I know I said I liked Shakespeare quotes, but Iago isn't really one of my favourites.

Also: trust you, James :rolleyes: :p:

Being secretary of the trampolining club actually requires, like, a bit of work, organisation, fore-thought and responsibility #zomg#

I'm going to go and read for my next essay outside in the sun with my mp3.

Latest

Trending

Trending