Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

I know I said I liked Shakespeare quotes, but Iago isn't really one of my favourites.

Also: trust you, James :rolleyes: :p:

Being secretary of the trampolining club actually requires, like, a bit of work, organisation, fore-thought and responsibility #zomg#

I'm going to go and read for my next essay outside in the sun with my mp3.
    I quite like quoting Iago; I want to have a moustache to twirl when I do, tho'.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    I quite like quoting Iago; I want to have a moustache to twirl when I do, tho'.
    Have you seen the Kenneth Brannagh film of Othello? I now imagine Iago sounding like Brannagh but looking... thinner. And being a bit greasy.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, the bright sparkling eyes and enthusiasm of youth. Gotta love it. I'm in a good mood now, but with revision to do now it won't last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Aww, the bright sparkling eyes and enthusiasm of youth. Gotta love it. I'm in a good mood now, but with revision to do now it won't last.
    Yeah, you seemed in a bit of a rush when Boo and I just passed you on Broad Steet about half-an-hour ago! Bumped into Peter (2+2=5) as well but he was busy as well. Like an impromptu TSR meet! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjuthani)
    Yeah, you seemed in a bit of a rush when Boo and I just passed you on Broad Steet about half-an-hour ago! Bumped into Peter (2+2=5) as well but he was busy as well. Like an impromptu TSR meet! :p:
    Yeah, I walked past peter... he didn't see me, and I didn't see you. Sorry about that. I stayed later than I meant to, I have done precisely zero work today and have a problem sheet I need to finish by tomorrow! sorry!

ReputationRep:
    That's alright, I completely understand the insane busy-ness at the moment- I have a brief respite at the moment, but I'm getting started on next week's work today. There's just so much going on!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I saw James Gurung again today, on his way to maths lectures, and he has no idea who I am...

ReputationRep:
    That's alright, I completely understand the insane busy-ness at the moment- I have a brief respite at the moment, but I'm getting started on next week's work today. There's just so much going on!
    tell me about it . Im not looking forward to next week.

ReputationRep:
    outside in the sun with my mp3
    do you just have one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasjtl)
    do you just have one?
    you think she's lying? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by thomasjtl)
    do you just have one?
    Look, I cba to write mp3 player, I do know that mp3 is the compression format :p:

Bleurgh, off to the doctor's later

EDIT: Clearly incapable of spelling anything this morning.

ReputationRep:
    ^joke (sorry)

ReputationRep:
    One of those days Charlotte? :hugs: I know that feeling. I also have horrible suspicion there's going to be more of that this term...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    One of those days Charlotte? :hugs: I know that feeling. I also have horrible suspicion there's going to be more of that this term...
    It's turning into one of those years, so far. I think I may have mild chronic fatigue syndrome

(Is "mild chronic" actually just acute? It sounds a bit contradictory...)

And I need to choose a sunitable photo of me at Wadham for the college gazette and I don't think I have anything the college will want the wider world t see *trawls facebook*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

And I need to choose a sunitable photo of me at Wadham for the college gazette and I don't think I have anything the college will want the wider world t see *trawls facebook*
    Ooh, what are you being published for? Someone from the Cherwell came round to my friend's room the other day- apparently her room is haunted and so they brought a ghost-hunter with them. Its OK though, this 17-century ghost is "benign". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, what are you being published for? Someone from the Cherwell came round to my friend's room the other day- apparently her room is haunted and so they brought a ghost-hunter with them. Its OK though, this 17-century ghost is "benign". :rolleyes:
    always good to know.

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh my tutor has gone and scheduled for us to have a 2hour class with the Exeter physicists and their tutor right when I was supposed to be doing riding cuppers Really sucks, I doubt I'm going to be able to rearrange it because trying to convince two tutors and loads of students to all agree on a new time is going to be impossible. Grrr now I'm going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the afternoon!

Just don't go to the class; you won't learn much with the Exeter lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Worzo)
    Just don't go to the class; you won't learn much with the Exeter lot!
    are they that bad?

(Original post by F1 fanatic)
    are they that bad?
    Probably.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.