The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
I've never caught a particularly bad crab, thankfully, though am occasionally prone to talking a half-stroke type crab - which I find more annoying.
What does one do if, 8 hours before one's essay is due in one is still devoid of an essay title?
Damn tutors...
Bekaboo
What does one do if, 8 hours before one's essay is due in one is still devoid of an essay title?
Damn tutors...

Getting off TSR might be a good start! :p:
Agrippina
It obviously comes down to the luck of the draw.

I'm a bad father- my son dropped out and I didn't notice for a month :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Getting off TSR might be a good start! :p:

I'm not meant to be writing my own essay title I'm waiting to be GIVEN the title and/or the reading list and / or anything with which to write the essay. I've had three other essays plus classes and practicals this week so i haven't jumped up and down too much about not having essay number 4 but how the hell am i meant to write the damn thing if i dont even have the bleeding topic!!!
Bekaboo

I'm not meant to be writing my own essay title I'm waiting to be GIVEN the title and/or the reading list and / or anything with which to write the essay. I've had three other essays plus classes and practicals this week so i haven't jumped up and down too much about not having essay number 4 but how the hell am i meant to write the damn thing if i dont even have the bleeding topic!!!

Ah, in that case, harrass your tutor! :biggrin:
assume that they've forgotten about it so won't be expecting you to hand it in, either.
Reply 2747
The Natwest bank are inept.
Reply 2748
Athena
The Natwest bank are inept.

Oh, for sure. The Oxford branch is full of clueless monkeys.
Reply 2749
Worzo
Oh, for sure. The Oxford branch is full of clueless monkeys.

The guy we had to deal with even looked like a monkey.

"Oh, he's having training, you'll have to be patient with him".
Reply 2750
I feel sorry that you both also bank with Natwest, I have to go in later today and I'm just dreading it because I know there will be a gigantic queue and inept cashiers :frown: .
Reply 2751
Spunky
I feel sorry that you both also bank with Natwest, I have to go in later today and I'm just dreading it because I know there will be a gigantic queue and inept cashiers :frown: .

I don't even bank with them yet - it's taken over a year to try and set up my account.
Reply 2752
Spunky

I don't bank with them, but sadly OUTC does, and we needed to do a signature change so we can write cheques again!
Reply 2753
Worzo
I don't even bank with them yet - it's taken over a year to try and set up my account.

Take that as a sign and open an account with someone else.

Athena

I don't bank with them, but sadly OUTC does, and we needed to do a signature change so we can write cheques again!

Why do all societies seem to bank with them, they may just be incompetent at normal banking but they're even more useless at anything more complicated than withdrawing money or getting a statement.
lloyds tsb pulled out a busty blonde woman to try and persuade me the fifth time i refused a credit card. I think i'd rather my bank were inept than immoral- i'm not sure.
Reply 2755
thomasjtl
lloyds tsb pulled out a busty blonde woman to try and persuade me the fifth time i refused a credit card. I think i'd rather my bank were inept than immoral- i'm not sure.

A credit card has some sense to it - providing you have self control?

*has a credit card for developing credit-rating = future loan/mortgage prospects* :redface: in lieu of a plain "old" smilie!
Reply 2756
Will gave me lots of info and thought-provoking questions on how economics feeds into demographics and vice-versa, and I'm sticking it all in my essay :biggrin:
Reply 2757
Athena
Will gave me lots of info and thought-provoking questions on how economics feeds into demographics and vice-versa, and I'm sticking it all in my essay :biggrin:

Economics has many uses! :biggrin:

I'm surprised so many of you guys have had such bad experiences with Natwest- I've not had a problem (unlike Nationwide :mad: ) and whilst I haven't had to do anything unusual, I'm quite happy with it.
Reply 2758
Any E&M people around at all, that can give me a hand with management - I'm an engineering doing EEM so have been left a little clueless on prelims in particular and nobody answered the thread I started some time ago.

I dread having to go to the bank, if the service isn't appalling then its awfully slow :frown: . But am not sure what other banks are in town as have never frequented them, so have not switched, yet.
Reply 2759
Spunky
Any E&M people around at all, that can give me a hand with management - I'm an engineering doing EEM so have been left a little clueless on prelims in particular and nobody answered the thread I started some time ago.

I dread having to go to the bank, if the service isn't appalling then its awfully slow :frown: . But am not sure what other banks are in town as have never frequented them, so have not switched, yet.

I know you won't admit who you are, but do you know who Tom Rackham is?

Latest

Trending

Trending