Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I guess one could quite easily find me on facebook as my college, name and subject ar ein one of the threads...and keble only has 3-4 of us p.a.

On a completely different note : Is anyone going to/thinking about going to Sydney for the World Youth Day in 2008?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quistis)
    ...yes, I just did an advanced search on Facebook and found you pretty quickly :p:
    exactly... I don't overly try to make it difficult. If you're on the Oxford network to be able to advanced search then what do I have to hide from you :p:

(Original post by °lemontree°)
    Is anyone going to/thinking about going to Sydney for the World Youth Day in 2008?
    I don't know what that is, but it sounds useless.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Worzo)
    It's sort of like a jamboree, just with young Catholics instead of scouts.

(Original post by Worzo)
    Give that man a coconut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allymcb2)
    I find it strange how protective people are of their identities. Why write something you wouldn't put your name on?
    Maybe I don't want people to know I'm an internet geek? :p: I write some stuff on TSR that I'd rather people didn't connect to me although it's not as anonymous as it feels. Plus when people connect up my online and real life identities it's a bit of a shock.

ReputationRep:
    Someone with facebook knowledge PLEASE help me!

I'm trying to upload a new profile photo, but whenever I add my portrait photos onto my profile, facebook keeps changing the orientation so that it's landscape! The photos are off my digital camera and they're saved on my laptop as portrait photos, so why is fb re-orientating them?! I've tried several different photos and it keeps doing them, and I've tried renaming the files and saving them in other places but I still keep having the same problem! HELP

ReputationRep:
    Try uploading it to one of your albums, where you can control the orientation, and then when it's loaded, at the bottom right there's a "make this my profile picture" option. I think.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks feef! That worked

ReputationRep:
    W00tles, I'm 20!

*feels like an old man* Actually, maybe that's just the hangover...

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Long time no see mister :p:
    My project is finally working out *rejoices*

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in Oxford on Sunday! YAY. Just there for the day though - have a meeting with the Oxford Opera Company regarding their search for a producer and then a rehearsal for a play I'm in in 10th week next term. Then have a few weeks at home before am back in Oxford on 30th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjuthani)
    W00tles, I'm 20!

*feels like an old man* Actually, maybe that's just the hangover...

Happy birthday man, still got 3 weeks till mine, party should be banging as long as we get round to getting an actual sound system by then..(we have lasers and smoke machines, just no amp ).

In unrelated news I've just spent the day trying to take apart a remote control car and adapt it to make a rubber penis spin round, but its turning out to be surprisingly hard to do..

ReputationRep:
    I have already repped Dom for being a legend, but I would just like to say publicly: lol, penis!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quistis)
    lol, penis!
    Oh, so easily amused... so much for Oxen being intelligent...

penis *sniggers*

(Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    penis *sniggers*
    For more giggles:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=451626

OUSU confirmed for freshers' fair. Oh yeah.

ReputationRep:
    ^ who are you?

ReputationRep:
    Someone at Lincoln...

ReputationRep:
    I wondered- he changed his identity recently?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.