Scroll to see replies

Purple Turtle Tonight! :smile:
Reply 4021
I got an en suite room in Jowett Walk :biggrin:
ObaMartins9
Purple Turtle Tonight! :smile:

What's on?
Hoofbeat
ICK! Am ill in bed :frown: Felt awful yesterday during dress rehearsal and actual play (gala performance at JdP) and then got home and was sick and now feeling all icky and fluey! Not fair, I have lots to be getting on with too - problem set and project write-up - and it's a busy week for me too with other things going on :frown:

Oh and Stu - I averaged about 3pages a day in my logbook too (at least for first 3weeks or so) - my logbook is insanely full compared to the other Lincolnites who've written much less.

Im glad its not just me :p:, Im up to about 90 sides I think now :s-smilie:. Hope you're feeling better soon, and ditto to boo.
Need money to fund publication. £250 would be great. Cheers.
is it likely to turn a profit?
Is it one of the many that Jesus seemed to give money to tonight (from the looks of the JCR email). Last night I felt SHIiiiiiiOCKING (read: hallucinations) and only went to row because it was far too late to find a sub. The rowing seemed to bring my fever down somehow so I tried to stay in college and get some stuff done, knowing I had to bankride at 1 and thinking it was better to sleep afterwards. I got home feeling rubbish again and planning a 2 hour nap before some music practice... 4.5 hours later I woke up. Torpids ain't gonna be fun...
Torpids ain't gonna be fun...
agreed.
thomasjtl
is it likely to turn a profit?

Nope. But art transcends monetary value. (Innit.) And people liked it last time...
Nope. But art transcends monetary value. (Innit.) And people liked it last time...

I'm too poor to donate £250- maybe you could take a leaf out of your competitors book- you seem to have a good understanding of how student journalism works.
Reply 4030
You mean Pete should sleep with an advertising exec?
i just meant sell advertising, but whatever...
Athena

I am up for this.
Why do I never feel earthquakes/power plant explosions? :frown: Anyone else in Oxford feel it?
Agrippina
Why do I never feel earthquakes/power plant explosions? :frown: Anyone else in Oxford feel it?

Yes but I heard someone moaning so I thought my house-mates were having a good time, hence the shaking.
Reply 4035
I was dead to the world.

I have a presentation and three essays to write by next Tuesday 5pm. Someone save meeeee :puppyeyes:
Could it actually be felt in Oxford then? I'm a light sleeper and have previously woken up during Earthquakes in the UK but the first I knew of it was when I just checked BBC news! I presumed it happened too far North East to be felt here?
I felt it, I think...
Reply 4038
My housemates felt it, apparently. But as my room shakes every time a lorry goes/bus goes past the house, I've just got used to sleeping through that kind of thing.
Argh!! Trying to move a badly timed tute so I can go to a useful class type thing, tutor is not responding. So I cunningly decided to pidge him my essay to demonstrate I have done the work and am not slacking - only to find I never actually wrote my conclusion. Unfortunately I wrote this 2 weeks ago and can't REMEMBER what the conclusion should be!? :eek: I also hate finals, and want to leave :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending