PS Helper
    I got an en suite room in Jowett Walk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ObaMartins9)
    Purple Turtle Tonight!
    What's on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoofbeat)
    ICK! Am ill in bed Felt awful yesterday during dress rehearsal and actual play (gala performance at JdP) and then got home and was sick and now feeling all icky and fluey! Not fair, I have lots to be getting on with too - problem set and project write-up - and it's a busy week for me too with other things going on

Oh and Stu - I averaged about 3pages a day in my logbook too (at least for first 3weeks or so) - my logbook is insanely full compared to the other Lincolnites who've written much less.
    Im glad its not just me :p:, Im up to about 90 sides I think now . Hope you're feeling better soon, and ditto to boo.

ReputationRep:
    Need money to fund publication. £250 would be great. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    is it likely to turn a profit? [/loanshark]

ReputationRep:
    Is it one of the many that Jesus seemed to give money to tonight (from the looks of the JCR email). Last night I felt SHIiiiiiiOCKING (read: hallucinations) and only went to row because it was far too late to find a sub. The rowing seemed to bring my fever down somehow so I tried to stay in college and get some stuff done, knowing I had to bankride at 1 and thinking it was better to sleep afterwards. I got home feeling rubbish again and planning a 2 hour nap before some music practice... 4.5 hours later I woke up. Torpids ain't gonna be fun...

ReputationRep:
    Torpids ain't gonna be fun...
    agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomasjtl)
    is it likely to turn a profit? [/loanshark]
    Nope. But art transcends monetary value. (Innit.) And people liked it last time...

ReputationRep:
    Nope. But art transcends monetary value. (Innit.) And people liked it last time...
    I'm too poor to donate £250- maybe you could take a leaf out of your competitors book- you seem to have a good understanding of how student journalism works.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You mean Pete should sleep with an advertising exec?

ReputationRep:
    i just meant sell advertising, but whatever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I am up for this.

ReputationRep:
    Why do I never feel earthquakes/power plant explosions? Anyone else in Oxford feel it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agrippina)
    Why do I never feel earthquakes/power plant explosions? Anyone else in Oxford feel it?
    Yes but I heard someone moaning so I thought my house-mates were having a good time, hence the shaking.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was dead to the world.

I have a presentation and three essays to write by next Tuesday 5pm. Someone save meeeee :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Could it actually be felt in Oxford then? I'm a light sleeper and have previously woken up during Earthquakes in the UK but the first I knew of it was when I just checked BBC news! I presumed it happened too far North East to be felt here?

ReputationRep:
    I felt it, I think...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My housemates felt it, apparently. But as my room shakes every time a lorry goes/bus goes past the house, I've just got used to sleeping through that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Argh!! Trying to move a badly timed tute so I can go to a useful class type thing, tutor is not responding. So I cunningly decided to pidge him my essay to demonstrate I have done the work and am not slacking - only to find I never actually wrote my conclusion. Unfortunately I wrote this 2 weeks ago and can't REMEMBER what the conclusion should be!? :eek: I also hate finals, and want to leave

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.