Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gah, tis 7.00am, my essay is due in at 12.00, i still have half of my desk covered in law reports and am yet to get any sleep....
    Thank god for red bull, or 'wakey-juice' as my mind tends to call it at this hour.

Note to self- Learn to organise your time better. No, really.

ReputationRep:
    New best way ever to procrastinate - skip the tute and go see MUSE at Wembley instead!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    New best way ever to procrastinate - skip the tute and go see MUSE at Wembley instead!!
    Don't tempt me!

"Consider the constitutional position taken by Craig Bellamy in the song, 'Apocalypse Soon', and the likley changes, if any, that implenting it into UK law would produce".

Ahh, if only...

(Original post by Crazy Mongoose)
    Gah, tis 7.00am, my essay is due in at 12.00, i still have half of my desk covered in law reports and am yet to get any sleep....
    Thank god for red bull, or 'wakey-juice' as my mind tends to call it at this hour.
    God, how I wish I could afford more of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Mongoose)
    Don't tempt me!

"Consider the constitutional position taken by Craig Bellamy in the song, 'Apocalypse Soon', and the likley changes, if any, that implenting it into UK law would produce".

Ahh, if only...
    It's Matt Bellamy :p: - Craig Bellamy is a footballer... and it's also "Apocalypse Please" I believe :p: . Now that really would be procrastinating!

ReputationRep:
    Erm... I guess DDY's a procrastinator as well. At least he doesn't seem to have anything productive to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DDY)
    jfdnkajdsnf...
    Kinrosshire's rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Have we been invaded?

ReputationRep:
    Haha... do you mean me?

lots of love from Sophie (Reid) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's going to be AWESOME

Although it does mean I'm missing uh a rehearsal and a singing lesson and what could be possibly a good show tonight... but meh who cares it's MUSE!!!!

P.S. Yes the song is apocalypse please

ReputationRep:
    Hey Sophie!

Boo, I'm very jealous. Have a great time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    It's Matt Bellamy :p: - Craig Bellamy is a footballer... and it's also "Apocalypse Please" I believe :p: . Now that really would be procrastinating!
    how did you know that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a fire in the sky)
    how did you know that?
    Know what?

I'm a big fan of muse, for a start... and Craig Bellamy used to play for Coventry City.

ReputationRep:
    Know what?

I'm a big fan of muse, for a start... and Craig Bellamy used to play for Coventry City.
    Ah...I forgot you actually followed football - you dont come across as someone who would to be honest!

Oops...

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrr. Hate Craig Bellamy. :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Gimme a break... i was writing that on all of about no sleep whatsoever...

My essay is in as of three and a half hours ago- and guess what i've been doing since?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    God, how I wish I could afford more of that.
    At sixth form i actively avoided drinking caffine, with the logic i'd need to not have a tolerance when i got to uni... best decision i ever made...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a fire in the sky)
    Ah...I forgot you actually followed football - you dont come across as someone who would to be honest!

Oops...
    Well I don't actively these days. I certainly don't really pay attention to what Coventry are doing these days, it's too painful. I can't say as I like Bellamy either, he doesn't come across as the nicest of guys.

Crazy Mongoose --> sorry and erm... working or procrastinating, which basically doesn't narrow it down much.

ReputationRep:
    Crazy Mongoose --> sorry and erm... working or procrastinating, which basically doesn't narrow it down much.
    Lol no need to apologise, i should check my facts before i post

ReputationRep:
    THAT WAS AWESOME
    And I'm very tired
    And need to be up early
    sugar

Oh incidentally bearing in mind they've emailed me (and i'm a lowly 2nd year biologist with zero interest) Chloe you do realise Unilever are open for applications now right?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.