Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    *sighs* Don't worry Sam the inuendo makes me giggle and besides I only mind people misinterpreting my singleness or lack of it when I'm after somebody else and since right now I'm quite happy being young free and single it really doesn't bother me at all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)

:eek: :eek: :eek:!!!
    You make blatant propositions like that and then wonder why Drouge thinks we're together - honestly!
    I don't think you're together. I just think all these afternoons spend "baking" for each other are a euphemism for lots of hot and steamy sex... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    I don't think you're together. I just think all these afternoons spend "baking" for each other are a euphemism for lots of hot and steamy sex... :p:
    trying to put a bun in the over?

(Original post by Queen_A)
    Belles are great for getting into balls for free (saw 2+2=5!)
    Ah, that terrific and revered global celebrity?

(Jessica C got into the Ball for free, and she's not even a Union member. People with talent make me sick.)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I've always thought of you as a TSR celebrity :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

I've always thought of you as a TSR celebrity :love:
    oh dear....you know that if you inflate that ego any more then it'll soon have the capability to act as a personal hot air balloon...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by a fire in the sky)
    oh dear....you know that if you inflate that ego any more then it'll soon have the capability to act as a personal hot air balloon...
    Trust me, I know! :p:

"You're not nearly as big a **** as you are on the internet."
    - thomasjtl

Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)

(Jessica C got into the Ball for free, and she's not even a Union member. People with talent make me sick.)
    Oh right, she's a lawyer and on the same street as you, so you know eachother. Of course you don't have to be a member to perform! And you're quite short, I was surprised :p:

(Original post by SJuthani)
    Best thing to do to catch a firm's eye is AIESEC Seriously, it really is. TBH, anything looks good, but AIESEC is loads of fun, and given our links, makes everything really easy as well. You can still join, technically, although there'll be a little bit of catch-up to do. Let me know next time you see me
    You have absolutely no idea who I am, do you?! I waved at you today (end of political theory lecture) and you looked straight through me

(Original post by Feef)
    The Belles were great, at the Union ball! Didn't realise there were any TSRians in it.
    Thanks! You'd better have liked 'Sway' :security:

ReputationRep:
    You're not nearly as big a **** as you are on the internet."
    - thomasjtl
    And you're quite short, I was surprised
    Like i said, he's not nearly as big at **** in real life as he is on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    Oo burn - well now I'm doing the opposite of procrastinating. Taxi here @ 7, so clearly can't be productive but am at a loss as to what to do other than look at my pretty dress (yes I'm wearing a dress again - I feel it's becoming a bad habit :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm and once again I begin to wonder if dresses make good pajamas... my eyes stng.... is this normal?? Also Sam where are you when I need drunmkenm banter?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm and once again I begin to wonder if dresses make good pajamas... my eyes stng.... is this normal?? Also Sam where are you when I need drunmkenm banter?
    you're drunk? :p: honestly :rolleyes:

Drunken TSR, always a bad idea

ReputationRep:
    The difference is, unlike your memory, the messages you leave on here don't disappear in the morning...

ReputationRep:
    No drunken TSR is a wonderful thing
    Because uh you guys can take the piss but i never have to see you... except Sam...and Will... and maybe Simon.... and occasionally Fi... but apart from that!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Mongoose)
    The difference is, unlike your memory, the messages you leave on here don't disappear in the morning...
    well, not without people seeing them anyway :p: There's always the delete button :cool: It's on occasions like that Im glad I have a login password

ReputationRep:
    we should fit your pc with a breathaliser...

ReputationRep:
    As opposed to a log out password?

ReputationRep:
    No drunken TSR is a wonderful thing
    Because uh you guys can take the piss but i never have to see you... except Sam...and Will... and maybe Simon.... and occasionally Fi... but apart from that!!!!
    Fine... be like that then! :hmpf:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.