Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    If you had exams in the summer term you probably won't, otherwise you might well do if your tutor can be bothered to set them :p:

ReputationRep:
    I definitely have collections. It makes me sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    If you had exams in the summer term you probably won't, otherwise you might well do if your tutor can be bothered to set them :p:
    It's been known for our senior tutor to insist upon it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I've just realised I'm going to have to pack and move in with a shoulder I probably won't be able move. *insert do not want lolcat here*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I've just realised I'm going to have to pack and move in with a shoulder I probably won't be able move. *insert do not want lolcat here*
    Ouch. Just drag random people off the street, make them help.

ReputationRep:
    I'm all excited about going back and am currently packing, is the fact that I've put my gown on an indication of gross sadness/worrying sanity?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Are you a scholar or something? I think I'd be tempted to swish around if I were, but as I'm a commoner through and through... I hate wearing my gown :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are you a scholar or something? I think I'd be tempted to swish around if I were, but as I'm a commoner through and through... I hate wearing my gown :p:
    Yes, I have emphatically not been pretending to be a vampire at my mum
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Yes, I have emphatically not been pretending to be a vampire at my mum
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Those filthy tabs all get scholars gowns... self important inadequates that they are.

It's not fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Those filthy tabs all get scholars gowns... self important inadequates that they are.

It's not fair.
    Woah, I remember you. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

It's not fair.

I shall look out for la petite Toby, although I probably won't admit how I know of her if we meet.

ReputationRep:

It's not fair.
    I'm not a tab!! :mad: I have however drunk half a bottle of port to celebrate my return to Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    I'm not a tab!! :mad: I have however drunk half a bottle of port to celebrate my return to Oxford.
    Yes, I do know the distinction between a scolar and a tab... tabs are slightly more smug

And, you do that Charlotte - the fact that my cousin has a different surname and looks nothing like me shouldn't deter you one jot!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes, I do know the distinction between a scolar and a tab... tabs are slightly more smug

And, you do that Charlotte - the fact that my cousin has a different surname and looks nothing like me shouldn't deter you one jot!
    Ahh, thought the girl with your surname on the freshers list was your cousin.

ReputationRep:
    Why are we ragging on tabs? It's not our fault! Is this part of term usually quite quiet in Oxford? I hate to admit that I'm kind of bored...

This part of term is still the summer holidays. Im not allowed back till tommorow for one.

ReputationRep:
    -1st week not traditionally busy, no

ReputationRep:
    oh thank god! I'm looking forward to meeting some people who aren't grads for a bit of variety.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.