Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    And so far, being a third year is a bit crap. I don't want to be old
    :console: there there, you sit down and take it easy. You know you shouldn't exert yourself at your age. Have you taken your medication? Do you want me to mush it up in your dinner again?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I went to a graduate bop and felt young :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I went to a graduate bop and felt young :proud:
    Its funny how perspectives change. I felt ancient last year and now I feel like a baby compared to the vast number of middle aged men I work with.

ReputationRep:
    omg im so sick of walking past christ church, stupid awesome college. it just sits there being amazing while i go to my peasant loser college.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying to Hertford or Somerville and I really can't decide!! Is anyone at either of these Colleges!! Which one has a good/friendly social atmosphere?

ReputationRep:
    Neither - go to Christ Church - it's so much better :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)

No I fell in love with Hertford and Somerville now I can't decide whioch one to choose!!

ReputationRep:
    Go for Hertford - it's more central and almost certainly has a better bar.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at hertford. It's ok. We have the Simpkins the cat, he's awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thicky)
    yes, yes it is. ******* didnt let me in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)

Cool. What's Hertford like to live in? What is it like for sport. What's the social life like at Hertford. Is there a friendly atmosphere? Please could you explain as much as you can. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    Why not? What's wrong with you? :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying to Hertford or Somerville and I really can't decide!! Is anyone at either of these Colleges!! Which one has a good/friendly social atmosphere?
    seriously- do your own research in the myriad of threads on college choice already posted, the tsr wiki page with college pros and cons on it, go on an open day, check the tsr current students list to see who's at which college or if you must start your own thread. This is really not the place for you to be asking these questions. This is the one thread that us actual students have to escape the masses of applicant threads right now.

(Editted because my initial response expressed my feelings a little to forcefully.)

ReputationRep:
    our first bop has the ******** theme ever, olympics. don't know what i'll do about that. anyone had any better ones?

ReputationRep:
    Balliols theme was beach. Cue lots of girls in bikinis (if it wasn't October...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigrrmilk)
    our first bop has the ******** theme ever, olympics. don't know what i'll do about that. anyone had any better ones?
    *sidles into thread* We had the Name Game Entz - you dress up as something beginning with the same letter as your name. Pretty good, with loads of very inventive stuff, and very useful for remembering people's names later on. "hey, you're Nia, the newspaper fairy, right?"

ReputationRep:
    Retro Funk. I still can't tell you what that is.....

ReputationRep:
    Shipwrecked at Merton... wasn't bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie K)
    Cool. What's Hertford like to live in? What is it like for sport. What's the social life like at Hertford. Is there a friendly atmosphere? Please could you explain as much as you can. Thanks.
    I've been here two weeks and I'm a grad so I don't have a clue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigrrmilk)
    That's an awesome theme. Just go in a leotard.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.