The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5020
vapid slut magician
Anyone going on the Worcester/Balliol/Hertford pub crawl tomorrow night?

Alcohol? Tomorrow? What's this about?
It's a grad pub crawl
Reply 5022
Ah... so there'll be about five of you, I guess :p:
yeah, or not. Whichever. Have fun staying home working or whatever you've got planned.
vapid slut magician
yeah, or not. Whichever. Have fun staying home working or whatever you've got planned.

You're alive :eek:
yeah sorry, I've defected old skool, new thread to post in and everything!
vapid slut magician
yeah sorry, I've defected old skool, new thread to post in and everything!

Change is good, I guess :smile: Are you enjoying Oxford/Hertford (?)/Masters..?

I've a friend at Hertford. Second year geologist though :s-smilie:
Reply 5027
Argh... that was cruel. They set the alarm off too early.
Reply 5028
Yeah, just as I put the milk on my chocolate Shreddies! Did you notice the way no one from the Wadham tower was dressed/fully conscious? Thank you so much for the heads up!
take the bowl with you, perhaps? I know they tell you in school not to stop to collect your belongings, but you knew it was a drill anyway.
Reply 5030
I was literally thirty seconds out of the shower, and could find neither glasses nor shoes.

Athena, did you just decide not to warn any of the other Wadhamites?
Reply 5031
I was tempted, but it seemed a bit too much of a piss-take.
Reply 5032
Well, I'm guessing we did better than Broad Street did the other day... they're threatening another drill in the next few weeks over there.
Reply 5033
cpchem
I was literally thirty seconds out of the shower, and could find neither glasses nor shoes.

Athena, did you just decide not to warn any of the other Wadhamites?

I told the ones I'd seen since you told me (ie, my flat), but they were pretty much up and out for labs/lectures anyway.
The fire alarm is my building was broken for the best part of a week - 3 7am (or shortly afterwards ) fire alarms in a row, then 8am, then 9am... GRR. I can barely remember what a proper night's sleep feels like.
going off because it was broken or because they were testing it as a result of it being broken and them trying to fix it?
Reply 5036
I'm writing an essay and am thoroughly bored, someone write something funny.
Teebs
I'm writing an essay and am thoroughly bored, someone write something funny.

Yeah, ditto that. Make with the funny.
Athena, I'm coming to trampolining today, will I look like a total freak if I wear a leotard or do lots of people wear them? I just find it more comfy than tshirts and stuff but I don't want to look like I'm some pro bouncer when I actually I suck.

Latest

Trending

Trending