Scroll to see replies

Reply 5060
May I refer you to some real Barbie dolls:

Has to be seen believed

Athena
May I refer you to some real Barbie dolls:

Has to be seen believed

Wow, Barbie really is just the perfect all-round woman after all... :love: :p:
Finally, I've reached the most satisfying phase of essay-writing after a whole day; the 1900 word mark. Light is around the corner - I only need to tie up some loose ends before racing away to a glorious conclusion :biggrin:
Wtf?! Why is my scout preaching (loudly) to two other scouts in my kitchen?

Oh, now she's singing too. Um...
I've just found out my scout likes to bake apple crumbles for her students...

athena
Vapid, but in a good way.
That should surely be a facebook status.
My scout just locked me out of my room. I think I just about win on annoying scouting of the day.
(seriously? apple crumble? why aren't you happier??!)
Reply 5066
Athena, was that you arriving in Jowett just behind me a few minutes ago?
Reply 5067
Some ******'s stolen my bike from outside Jowett Walk! ARGH

:mad:
Reply 5068
Athena
Some ******'s stolen my bike from outside Jowett Walk! ARGH

:mad:

Where outside? Does the CCTV cover it?
Reply 5069
cpchem
Where outside? Does the CCTV cover it?

The bike racks. I'm hoping so. Might go and have a chat with Thomas.
Reply 5070
Athena
The bike racks. I'm hoping so. Might go and have a chat with Thomas.

I would :sadnod:
2 5 +
Pain is always funny. YBF doesn't work because it's small children/poor people who don't deserve it, but skaters are cocks.

reading back over this thread and seeing that i posted people getting hurt just before i went to trampolining and broke my wrist makes me feel like i finally got what i deserved for laughing at people's injuries all those years.

oh and i saw ur post in the closed meet thread; u seriously like hertford bar? i can hardly stand to go in there.
Athena
I love it when the clocks go back - extra hour in bed.

Although I had to get up anyway :rolleyes:

i lost my hour cos i was in hospital anyway. not cool.
vapid slut magician
reading back over this thread and seeing that i posted people getting hurt just before i went to trampolining and broke my wrist makes me feel like i finally got what i deserved for laughing at people's injuries all those years.

oh and i saw ur post in the closed meet thread; u seriously like hertford bar? i can hardly stand to go in there.

Ouch. Sorry about the wrist - join the stupid injuries club. And Hertford bar *is* awesome! Well....any bar is compared to our one!
does this mean that it's okay for me to laugh at you, or would that still be distasteful?
ok i need help, where's better (since ive been out almost nowhere in oxford): the bridge/anuba or lava/ignite? its my birthday so i wana go somewhere cool
Haha! I get to wear a scholar's gown! SLEEEEEEVES!!!
[I'm not remotely sure how this happened. Apparently I have an exhibition, although why is entirely uncertain, since I'm a plonker, and a pathetically lazy one at that]
Reply 5077
vapid slut magician
ok i need help, where's better (since ive been out almost nowhere in oxford): the bridge/anuba or lava/ignite? its my birthday so i wana go somewhere cool

What night of the week? That will pretty much decide things. Wednesday's, L&I will be heaving but you at least have a choice of three rooms, so if the cheese gets too much, or the R&B is too hardcore, there's always somewhere else to go.

Bridge on a Tuesday and Thursday is fun, and you can reserve a seating area for your group and be VIPs and laugh at the prols who have to stand.
tonight
they'll be playing broadly similar music, bridge will be full of students (and i suspect lava/ignite will be pretty dead) so of the two probably bridge.

cellar will be a lot better but this is contingent on you liking beats

Latest

Trending

Trending