ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    May I refer you to some real Barbie dolls:

Has to be seen to be believed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    May I refer you to some real Barbie dolls:

Has to be seen to be believed

Wow, Barbie really is just the perfect all-round woman after all... :love: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Finally, I've reached the most satisfying phase of essay-writing after a whole day; the 1900 word mark. Light is around the corner - I only need to tie up some loose ends before racing away to a glorious conclusion

ReputationRep:
    Wtf?! Why is my scout preaching (loudly) to two other scouts in my kitchen?

Oh, now she's singing too. Um...

ReputationRep:
    I've just found out my scout likes to bake apple crumbles for her students...

(Original post by athena)
    Vapid, but in a good way.
    That should surely be a facebook status.

ReputationRep:
    My scout just locked me out of my room. I think I just about win on annoying scouting of the day.
    (seriously? apple crumble? why aren't you happier??!)

ReputationRep:
    Athena, was that you arriving in Jowett just behind me a few minutes ago?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Some ******'s stolen my bike from outside Jowett Walk! ARGH

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Some ******'s stolen my bike from outside Jowett Walk! ARGH

:mad:
    Where outside? Does the CCTV cover it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Where outside? Does the CCTV cover it?
    The bike racks. I'm hoping so. Might go and have a chat with Thomas.

ReputationRep:
    The bike racks. I'm hoping so. Might go and have a chat with Thomas.
    I would :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Pain is always funny. YBF doesn't work because it's small children/poor people who don't deserve it, but skaters are cocks.
    reading back over this thread and seeing that i posted people getting hurt just before i went to trampolining and broke my wrist makes me feel like i finally got what i deserved for laughing at people's injuries all those years.

oh and i saw ur post in the closed meet thread; u seriously like hertford bar? i can hardly stand to go in there.

ReputationRep:
    I love it when the clocks go back - extra hour in bed.

Although I had to get up anyway :rolleyes:
    i lost my hour cos i was in hospital anyway. not cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    reading back over this thread and seeing that i posted people getting hurt just before i went to trampolining and broke my wrist makes me feel like i finally got what i deserved for laughing at people's injuries all those years.

oh and i saw ur post in the closed meet thread; u seriously like hertford bar? i can hardly stand to go in there.
    Ouch. Sorry about the wrist - join the stupid injuries club. And Hertford bar *is* awesome! Well....any bar is compared to our one!

ReputationRep:
    does this mean that it's okay for me to laugh at you, or would that still be distasteful?

ReputationRep:
    ok i need help, where's better (since ive been out almost nowhere in oxford): the bridge/anuba or lava/ignite? its my birthday so i wana go somewhere cool

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I get to wear a scholar's gown! SLEEEEEEVES!!!
    [I'm not remotely sure how this happened. Apparently I have an exhibition, although why is entirely uncertain, since I'm a plonker, and a pathetically lazy one at that]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    ok i need help, where's better (since ive been out almost nowhere in oxford): the bridge/anuba or lava/ignite? its my birthday so i wana go somewhere cool
    What night of the week? That will pretty much decide things. Wednesday's, L&I will be heaving but you at least have a choice of three rooms, so if the cheese gets too much, or the R&B is too hardcore, there's always somewhere else to go.

Bridge on a Tuesday and Thursday is fun, and you can reserve a seating area for your group and be VIPs and laugh at the prols who have to stand.

ReputationRep:
    tonight

ReputationRep:
    they'll be playing broadly similar music, bridge will be full of students (and i suspect lava/ignite will be pretty dead) so of the two probably bridge.

cellar will be a lot better but this is contingent on you liking beats

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.