Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon if they fluff the election enough times they'll just give up and die?

The health and safety lady just came into my room and said it is the most dangerous room for starting an electrical fire she has ever seen and she even took a photo.

ReputationRep:
    3, 2, 1... Let's Get Ready To E-mailllll

ReputationRep:
    wow this thread is boring right now. student politics FTL or whatever the cool kids are saying these days

ReputationRep:
    when was it interesting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    This one's going to be interesting from a Cherwell point of view. It gets distributed Friday, for the last time this term. The results are on Thursday. So do they have time stick around for the results, or will they run with a standard student "**** WE STILL HAVE NO POOR PEOPLE" headline, knowing they'll be irrelevant by the time they're out? Of course, the OxStu already have this choice made. Lucky them.

Yeah, I want to vote now. Novelty of ****** fading.
    A clever newspaper would prep two stories, like "Maher wins" and "Baskerville wins". I'm following it on Rupop though. Much more fun. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So who has actually received their voting code?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by probably not)
    when was it interesting?
    fair point.

i enjoy coming on here horny and/or lashed and hitting on anything with a penis. tbf im only ever interested when things are about me, so its easy to lose my attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyberdrummer)
    So who has actually received their voting code?
    i got one i've no intention of using because democracy blows and there's no candidate who's a cute cat in a fedora.

ReputationRep:
    the problem with this thread is there isn't enough gender ambiguity

ReputationRep:
    how do you mean? cos i ate a girl once, does that count?

I am just not interested enough to vote. I want a novelty candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    I am just not interested enough to vote. I want a novelty candidate.
    too bad we didn't get on that cat in a fedora thing earlier. i know a cat we could have used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    too bad we didn't get on that cat in a fedora thing earlier. i know a cat we could have used.
    It would be more entertaining and more competent than the human candidates, I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    It would be more entertaining and more competent than the human candidates, I'm sure.
    and soft. plus how many candidates can lick their own arse?

Simpkins!? The Chaplain's cats!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    and soft. plus how many candidates can lick their own arse?
    Most of them, actually.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I really don't want to go to the RSL after spending all day in Rhodes House (broken up by lunch and a tute where I completely missed the point of the essay - yay!), but it's shut all weekend...

(Original post by Athena)
    I really don't want to go to the RSL after spending all day in Rhodes House (broken up by lunch and a tute where I completely missed the point of the essay - yay!), but it's shut all weekend...
    Rhodes House? I thought only Rhodes Scholars had access to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    The RSL, shut?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.