Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow I don't post on here for a while and come back to find TSR flirtation :p: Go Sam hehe!

I have hit the peak of procrastination... I am actually in the library yet still manage to be on TSR. Someone hit me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Well I was going to complain that Sam wasn't entertaining me anymore but I s'pose he can be forgiven. And I shall take that as a compliment Will

I'd offer TLC in person but SEH is such a long way away...
    Oh, but you know you want to... Well, I know I want you to.

Does it count as procrastination if you have no work? Well actually I do have work but I just had a (dull as hell but) good tute so can relax for a bit hehe!
    The attitude I've taken since yesterday's tute. Not done *any* work since.
    (Original post by mellow-yellow)
    I have hit the peak of procrastination... I am actually in the library yet still manage to be on TSR. Someone hit me.
    *hits Rachel* Although TBH, I'm not too surprised. Much as I love libraries, sometimes you need a break. The procrasination that I'm currently doing is a break from watching old episodes of the OC and sleeping, which is real procrastination!

ReputationRep:
    Argh I thought that Oxford was a sane and sensible place and I'd left all this behind GRRRRRRRRRR (NB Sam this isn't @ u... you're still lovely :p:)

My flatmate's best mate has just scared the hell out of us all by sending a bunch of suicidal messages all over the place. And naturally being the world expert on suicide (ok so that bit's not actually ironic) I have to be around to deal with this. Someone take me back to the real world (or just call me a cold hearted ***** for reacting this way instead of like a normal person) *sigh*

Ah well Sam dear if you're still ill tomorrow I shall pop in and bring hugs and chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Argh I thought that Oxford was a sane and sensible place and I'd left all this behind GRRRRRRRRRR (NB Sam this isn't @ u... you're still lovely :p:)

My flatmate's best mate has just scared the hell out of us all by sending a bunch of suicidal messages all over the place. And naturally being the world expert on suicide (ok so that bit's not actually ironic) I have to be around to deal with this. Someone take me back to the real world (or just call me a cold hearted ***** for reacting this way instead of like a normal person) *sigh*

Ah well Sam dear if you're still ill tomorrow I shall pop in and bring hugs and chocolate.
    I think yours is a fairly normal way to react, or at least I've been in that situation myself a couple of times and felt the same, even if I also wanted to help as much as I could. It's a big burden to have :hugs:

Hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:

Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. And annoying and frustrating as it may be (baring in mind I know nothing about this history), anything you do will be appreciated. And it sucks because you don't want to be doing this, but you'll do it anyway, because you know its the right thing to do. And people who do the right thing, they're rare.

I'm already making plans to stay ill tomorrow. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys. Guess it's just been a year since my friends at home could rely on me to fix everybody up - and I really never imagined I'd find myself doing it in Oxford.

And Sam stop being naughty :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't help it, you just do this to me...

ReputationRep:
    I do seem to have this effect on men... making them physically ill I mean!

ReputationRep:
    Well, then I guess you're morally obliged to come around here, look after me until I'm better, aren't you?

Bring that chocolate as well... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe I think chocolate's all you're getting... not sure I want to risk catching that dreaded lergy! Although the magic of hugs will probably make you better faster than the chocolate

ReputationRep:
    Oh, its cruel the way you tease.... I don't think this is contagious, brought on by not sleeping enough really.

Which you could also experience...

ReputationRep:
    Well after you kept me out late on Monday night I was feeling a bit funny myself so you're probably right... but it was worth it

You do realise I'm just sat here downloading my prom photos and pressing refresh occasionally right?

ReputationRep:
    guys pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee get msn :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe but I'm an exhibitionist! Besides if we had MSN we'd be saying what we meant instead of messing around with inuendo... actually no inuendo is more fun

ReputationRep:
    Well after you kept me out late on Monday night I was feeling a bit funny myself so you're probably right... but it was worth it
    You wouldn't have done it if you didn't want to...

You do realise I'm just sat here downloading my prom photos and pressing refresh occasionally right?
    I didn't, but I do know. Will you be putting them on facebook? :p:
    guys pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeee get msn :p:
    Might be an idea... but then TSR procrastination would be limited!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I took a fair bit of persuasion in case you've forgotten - it was Will who got me there not you The pics are already on facebook, which is how I'm getting them - my CD didn't work and now facebook is open to all some of my school mates from home are finally getting on so someone's put a bunch up. And yes - the thread is for TSR procrastination after all!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe but I'm an exhibitionist! Besides if we had MSN we'd be saying what we meant instead of messing around with inuendo... actually no inuendo is more fun
    :rolleyes: these young 'uns :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe everybody knows what we're talking about anyway - Will spoiled the fun before we'd even started! It's only dodgy if you only read half the convo...

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:
    I'm procrastinating but I'm not at Oxford

ReputationRep:
    Hehe everybody knows what we're talking about anyway - Will spoiled the fun before we'd even started! It's only dodgy if you only read half the convo...
    Ah, and there you go dashing my young hopes. I'm heartbroken.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.