The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Andy the Anarchist
Though in Teebs' case there wouldn't be a great deal to go around:p:

:gasp: Ooooh. Burn.
Reply 6041
HoVis
I am shocked and appalled at your suggestions, Teebs. A prima manna (:p: ) share his part with someone else?

Unless you mean something else entirely... :hmmm:

You obviously haven't heard of communal theatre, quite a common process there. I don't know what else you could be talking about.

andy the anarchist
Though in Teebs' case there wouldn't be a great deal to go around

Quite right, my involvement in drama could be accurately described as somewhere between minimal and non-existent.
Reply 6042
Pink one definitely. It's almost worth making a comeback to the sport myself just to see it.
I discovered my old leotard the other day. It's blue and white with diamonte bits and a matching scrunchie!
Btw, it's nowhere near as cold today as it has been in the past few weeks. Just wet and miserable.
Reply 6043
twistme
Pink one definitely. It's almost worth making a comeback to the sport myself just to see it.
I discovered my old leotard the other day. It's blue and white with diamonte bits and a matching scrunchie!
Btw, it's nowhere near as cold today as it has been in the past few weeks. Just wet and miserable.

Hmm, if you have a diamanté leotard, your leotard must be the same 'vintage' as mine, or the one before... So I *might* know who you are. Hmm.
Turdburger
You didnt play the guessing game :frown:

I fail! :getmecoat:

I'm ruling out hobnob, HoVis, Craghyrax, Teebs and Athena...

Did you give me anonymous rep Turdburger? :love:

Or maybe it was LizB... :holmes:
Reply 6045
Athena

Hmm, if you have a diamanté leotard, your leotard must be the same 'vintage' as mine, or the one before... So I *might* know who you are. Hmm.

I didn't go for very long and I wasn't very good :smile: I bought it for BUSA 2005 then chickened out as I couldn't actually do the routine. In fact, I don't think I ever wore it if anyone wants it.
The_Lonely_Goatherd

Or maybe it was LizB...

I think I gave you a "rep". Not sure if it was anonymous.
Reply 6047
twistme
I didn't go for very long and I wasn't very good :smile: I bought it for BUSA 2005 then chickened out as I couldn't actually do the routine. In fact, I don't think I ever wore it if anyone wants it.

We keep old unwanted ones for emergencies - if you're around Oxford, you can get it to me through pidge post, or give it in at Iffley Rd. Or you can keep if for fancy dress :p:
Reply 6048
Sure, PM me your real name and college and I'll pidge it :smile:

Whilst I'm on the subject of getting rid of stuff, does anyone want to buy a voucher for Mahogany off me?
How is this thread still going??
Spammers :p:
necessarily benevolent
I think I gave you a "rep". Not sure if it was anonymous.

You put NB at the end. I edited my original thank you post to include you! :hugs:
Reply 6051
sugar_cane

You're the spammer, interfering with our complex and important discussion.
sugar_cane

:eek:

Who are you calling a spammer?!?!?! :eyeball:

:biggrin:
Reply 6053
sugar_cane

You're just jealous because E&M ranks low :p:

(P.S. When are you back? Bar now sells Tequila Sunrises, £2.20, is awesome)
Reply 6054
The_Lonely_Goatherd

Why have you ruled me out? :frown: (Even though it wasn't me, I do love you, really!)

(Mwahaha, I shall go give you anonymous rep right now to prove it...)

Oops, maybe that misses the point...

:getmecoat:
Reply 6055
The_Lonely_Goatherd

Wasn't me, the mystery continues. I keep forgetting about reping people actually, I always mean to but get distracted before I do. Thanks for reminding me!
Reply 6056
HoVis
Why have you ruled me out? :frown: (Even though it wasn't me, I do love you, really!)

(Mwahaha, I shall go give you anonymous rep right now to prove it...)

Oops, maybe that misses the point...

:getmecoat:

HoVis - this is completely off-topic but I can't find the Andrew Irvine (Irving?) memorial you were telling me about. Whereabouts in the Merton grounds is it?
Craghyrax
*Anonymously negs* :ninja:

Nooooo!

What if I bribe you with biriyani?! :bhangra:

:biggrin:
Reply 6058
I want to neg someone! Any volunteers?
Teebs
I want to neg someone! Any volunteers?

:smile:

Latest

Trending