Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My special places hurt from trampolining but I don't know why. I must be sooo unfit. And I look so awful in a leotard.

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    My special places hurt from trampolining but I don't know why. I must be sooo unfit. And I look so awful in a leotard.
    TSR can be the judge of that...

ReputationRep:
    well athena is the one with the video of me bouncing...

ReputationRep:
    I done it, I admit it. My only regret is not doing more with the power. I was taking a break from such exciting journals as "Canadian Family Physican", loaded up TSR and lo! Past rep. Mod tools. Everything.

Should have gone on a rampage It would have been funny if you banned im so academic at least

ReputationRep:
    Important Message below:

Spoiler:
    Show
    !!!!COLLECTIONS TOMORROW!!!! DON'T FORGET!!!

A moment of relaxation is a moment of weakness.

I hope that's made my thoughts clear.

Goodnight.

* Morbo laughs at those with collections *

ReputationRep:
    Im so bad, I had two glasses of wine it's weird not drinking on a date though. OMG my thighs and arse hurt so bad from trampolining, I can hardly walk up and down stairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morbo)
    * Morbo laughs at those with collections *
    * I laugh at people who refer to themselves in the third person *

ReputationRep:
    I also laugh at people with collections. I've never had to sit them because my Cambridge college didn't do them. Life is sweet.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Videos on facebook, incidentally.

ReputationRep:
    woooo I can watch it then purge my breakfast (at 3pm) out of shame for being a pig in lycra

ReputationRep:
    less of that

ReputationRep:
    oh god there are so many things wrong with the routine. My seat drops are awful. MUST NOT DO SHAPES STRAIGHT OFF THE BED. Ok I'm gona do that 50 times better next time. I'm not going to BUCS performing like that, it's painful to watch.

ReputationRep:
    oh god there are like 3 balance checks as well
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    There's loads of time before BUCS, don't worry. Hell, I can't do my routine yet!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but my routine is easy, I should be able to do it better.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh... nothing like a horrible collection to make you realise that you know less than the square root of ****-all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Urgh... nothing like a horrible collection to make you realise that you know less than the square root of ****-all.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Mine were ok :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.