The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im sitting here refreshing the internet
rock and roll

(admittedly i am just scouring ebay for things i can't afford having spent £450 today)
...and now i am downloading everything on hype machine labelled "remix"

i embody the professionalism oxford expects from its graduates
I think we all embody that. I do have a meeting at 8pm so I guess today is more productive than most.
what baffles me is what's happened to everyone else. i genuinely don't know what to do with myself
i think some people do work and try to make the most of their lives. so i've heard.
why would they do that? when the alternative's... er...
Reply 6287
vapid slut magician
im sitting here refreshing the internet

You could write me a job application if you're so bored :p:
"i am really good at posting on the internet. therefore, you should pay me thousands of pounds"

there you go
probably not
let's submit it for every single ospl award

Anyone else who needs submitting? I did Henry CP ("Henry CP is brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant..." ), who else wants an egogasm?

VSM for services to jelly-wrestling?
Reply 6290
2 5 +
Anyone else who needs submitting? I did Henry CP ("Henry CP is brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant..." ), who else wants an egogasm?

VSM for services to jelly-wrestling?

I've got no idea what you're on about but I'd like an egogasm all the same.
i mean, i assume you've already submitted yourself...
Teebs
I've got no idea what you're on about but I'd like an egogasm all the same.

http://www.cherwell.org/content/8284

As a friend pointed out, there's no way the prizes can be "worth £125". If they were, we'd all have spent £125 on them, and felt it was an alright deal.
I would just like to chip in and say I have no idea what any of you are on about, but today I spent two hours looking for a bag and buying a tinkerbell one to take to lectures instead of writing an ethics essay or reading books on the unfeasibly many approaches to International Relations. How was everyone else's day?
Reply 6294
Mrs Carrothead
I would just like to chip in and say I have no idea what any of you are on about, but today I spent two hours looking for a bag and buying a tinkerbell one to take to lectures instead of writing an ethics essay or reading books on the unfeasibly many approaches to International Relations. How was everyone else's day?

Hello Mrs Carrothead. Be advised that this thread is for random chatting - there is no topic to stay on :cool:

Today I bled for five minutes, and it was collected in a bag. I did this along with several other bleed fetishists in my local community centre. Then I ate free biscuits and drank some orange squash :teeth:
The blood people won't take my blood because I'm diabetic. Not because I'm infective (stupid), but because it might screw with my blood sugar, I might pass out and sue them. Same goes for bone marrow.

I also went to Debenhams and bought a double quilt for my tiny bed to keep me warm in my freezy college room and bought a pillow large enough to float a small island. A good day of spending methinks.
Reply 6296
Morbo
Hello Mrs Carrothead. Be advised that this thread is for random chatting - there is no topic to stay on :cool:

Today I bled for five minutes, and it was collected in a bag. I did this along with several other bleed fetishists in my local community centre. Then I ate free biscuits and drank some orange squash :teeth:

I keep meaning to donate blood now I'm back in central Oxford, and don't have to light-headedly cycle back to Cowley.

I've spent this evening discovering the delights of iPlayer Live. Didn't know that was available yet. I've also spent the day joyously not working, and will suffer tomorrow as a consequence.
My house is sub-arctic, and I've only just this minute realised this is because Will managed to leave the window of my box room wide open and suck all the hot air out :frown: (not that I really mind, just wish this had been apparent sooner so I could have closed it before bed!!)
Athena

I've spent this evening discovering the delights of iPlayer Live. Didn't know that was available yet. I've also spent the day joyously not working, and will suffer tomorrow as a consequence.

I spent a great deal of time procrastinating when I wondered whether you needed a TV license for it. I decided probably, so I stopped. I like DivX more.
i appear to have bought a lot of crap, i just carried piles of mail back from college. better open it and see what i ordered a few days ago but don't remember.

Latest