Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Because shes a neurotic mess and always faints in the queue and is not worth the trouble
    yeah that'd be me. after I'd assaulted several staff. I'm useless at all that kind of thing, it's just... eurghhh.

(Original post by Turdburger)
    Because shes a neurotic mess and always faints in the queue and is not worth the trouble
    I'd have thought people who get that emotional about it all would just not go.

I have what is described in the trade as a "roadmap" on my arm, and the questionable talent of "bleeding well"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    I would just like to chip in and say I have no idea what any of you are on about, but today I spent two hours looking for a bag and buying a tinkerbell one to take to lectures instead of writing an ethics essay or reading books on the unfeasibly many approaches to International Relations. How was everyone else's day?
    Well my day has been characterised by a lack of work. I need to start doing microeconomics revision and things, but for now I'm having a few days of relaxation post collections. I also went to a JCR meeting and added to my list of potential people to propose no-confidence motions for.

Or was your 'how was everyone else's day' one of those questions you don't really want answered but just ask out of politeness anyway? I never can tell.

ReputationRep:
    given the laborious detail i've been describing my day in (gradually turning into real-time) you can probably feel justified in writing two lines about what you've done...

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored I just watched some show on iPlayer about some crazy anti-abortionist doctor kidnapping children. Yesterday I reached the stage of boredom where I couldn't do anything because it just made me want to die... of boredom. Sensible I know.

And ha ha, no it was a genuine question. You don't have to be polite on forums, and if you don't care you don't have to read. The best of all worlds.

And I've had to have blood taken every 4-6 months since I was three. The joys of Type 1 Diabetes. I can tell you, holding a 3 year old child down for two injections a day, let alone to have blood taken is not a fun job. Congratulations to my parents!

ReputationRep:
    ugh, some people on this site are so stupid and annoying. Why do I let it wind me up? God I wish I was drunk. So many awesome events coming up on our MCR this term and I can't drink for half of it *cries*

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored I just watched some show on iPlayer about some crazy anti-abortionist doctor kidnapping children
    omg that sounds awesome. what's it called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I can't drink for half of it *cries*
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    omg that sounds awesome. what's it called?
    Hunter I think. It was the first part tonight, so I assume the next one's on tomorrow. The joys of trawling the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pf1)
    Why not?
    If I ask 'expecting a baby?' would you be offended? You are MCR after all....:ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    And ha ha, no it was a genuine question. You don't have to be polite on forums, and if you don't care you don't have to read. The best of all worlds.
    I know, I just had to pretend to be making jokes to cover up my desperate need to tell people about my pointlessly dull day. I don't even get to study anything new anymore. Bah.

ugh, some people on this site are so stupid and annoying. Why do I let it wind me up?
    Just counter-troll, works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pf1)
    Why not?
    upcoming Varsity and BUCS competitions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)

Just counter-troll, works for me.
    I do, then i get called a troll. or they accuse me of doing what they started. arghhh.

apparently I'm stupid and easy and 'not relationship material'

ReputationRep:
    Ah, delightful forum folk. I've taken to reading the 'health and relationships' forums to laugh at the anonymous posters. I know, I'm a bad person.

ReputationRep:
    upcoming Varsity and BUCS competitions.
    Oh right. Is this in trampolining? I only ever did Varsity in 'sports' where drinking was encouraged.

ReputationRep:
    They ban you from drinking?! What kind of a sport is this?!

ReputationRep:
    I do, then i get called a troll. or they accuse me of doing what they started. arghhh.

apparently I'm stupid and easy and 'not relationship material'
    Be more subtle about it then. No comment on the second point - never met you e.t.c.

(Original post by mrs carrothead)
    Ah, delightful forum folk. I've taken to reading the 'health and relationships' forums to laugh at the anonymous posters. I know, I'm a bad person.
    Delightful forum folk makes us sound like a cross between elves and leprechauns. I disapprove. If I have to be some kind of fantasy character it would be a mad priest of some tough species with a name like "Suffer Not the Unbeliever to Live." There would be much smiting.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being a cross between an elf and a leprechaun. A tree full of money, alcohol, and hilarious pointy ears. Who wouldn't want that?!

Now I'm watching Arrested Development. They actually just used the line "He went to sea where he was attacked by a loose seal."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Be more subtle about it then. No comment on the second point - never met you e.t.c.
    I'm amazing. Fact.

Trampolining and gymnastics- I ban myself because I know Cambridge will do it, plus I'm really unfit 'cos of missing so much training with my broken wrist.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being a cross between an elf and a leprechaun. A tree full of money, alcohol, and hilarious pointy ears. Who wouldn't want that?!
    You'd get chased by people wanting your money or by overweight nerdy men with elf fetishes. Neither would be much fun. A mad priest on the other hand does the chasing.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.