Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chocolatecheese)
    yep, im in those lectures so maybe i have seen you...and yes....i unfortunately know jimmy:rolleyes: infact, look out for jimmy in the lectures tomorrow, and you will see me as i'm usually sitting with him...we do our work together cos we can't cope on our own :p:
    This morning, with that stupid women and the "who understood 50% thing..." I'll try and spot you

I sit with the Wadham biologists and Debra (I think she's a biochemist :confused: ), I don't know if you know who we are...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

This morning, with that stupid women and the "who understood 50% thing..." I'll try and spot you

I sit with the Wadham biologists and Debra (I think she's a biochemist :confused: ), I don't know if you know who we are...
    yeah, Debra is a biochemist...its likely i have seen you sitting with her and not realised it
    yeah that woman we had today is so stupid...grrrr

i may see you later in your bar as Wadham is going ot be one of our stops...actually, i may be round earlier to help jimmy out with work.
    i sort of know Dom too...we went to the Bridge last night...i remember high-fiving him for some reason :confused:

ReputationRep:
    cheese :hello:

Glad you couldn't keep away :p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Hi!!

yeah, i couldn't leave you guys...its been so long! how are you? i really must come and see Keeble some time (we won't be stopping off at yours tonight, seeing as there's no biochemists there )
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    yeah, Debra is a biochemist...its likely i have seen you sitting with her and not realised it
    yeah that woman we had today is so stupid...grrrr

i may see you later in your bar as Wadham is going ot be one of our stops...actually, i may be round earlier to help jimmy out with work.
    i sort of know Dom too...we went to the Bridge last night...i remember high-fiving him for some reason :confused:
    That's Dom for you. Have you seen the pictures of him and Pete at Queer Bop?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Hi!!

yeah, i couldn't leave you guys...its been so long! how are you? i really must come and see Keeble some time (we won't be stopping off at yours tonight, seeing as there's no biochemists there )
    Sorry, had to nip to the library.

Place wasn't the same without you obviously . I'm ok thanks. You really do need to come visit Keble, you've never been ever?! :eek: But it's so different! You're missing out, we have a bar that looks like a spaceship :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

Oooo ooo was it that Alison someone person ummm Wollard maybe? I HATED her lectures!! didnt help that she started off by saying like ok so these arent my lectures i'm covering for someone on sabbatical so if you have problems don't come running to me! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    alison is great - in our very first cells lecture in third year, she was like "ask me questions, i won't think you are stupid - well, actually, i might think you are stupid but i won't say so". needless to say, nobody asked a question

ReputationRep:
    Borrrrred. I really should be working...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    Borrrrred. I really should be working...
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    Nnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!

End of term. Don't work (he says because he has no more work left to do). Do... something else. Dunno what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjuthani)
    Nnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!

End of term. Don't work (he says because he has no more work left to do). Do... something else. Dunno what.
    I'm watching episodes of "SJCTV" on the internet (st john's is so cool! :p: ), but I have an essay that needs completing very soon. But I've just finished one essay so I feel like I deserve a break

ReputationRep:
    SJCTV? As in circuit TV?

Voyeuristic or what!

ReputationRep:
    SJCTV? As in circuit TV?

Voyeuristic or what!
    Nah, it's a student-produced tv programme that comes out once a term screened in our auditorium with hilarious features and entertaining college news and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Sorry, had to nip to the library.

Place wasn't the same without you obviously . I'm ok thanks. You really do need to come visit Keble, you've never been ever?! :eek: But it's so different! You're missing out, we have a bar that looks like a spaceship :proud:
    i know, i really should come visit...i've been to nearly all the colleges....never to Keble as it doesnt do biochem so i've never had any need...i;ve heard about the spaceship looking bar...must see it for myself at some point

oh and yes Athena...i've seen the pics....*shudders*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh and yes Athena...i've seen the pics....*shudders*
    Pete was nearly strangling Dom all night with that dog lead, all rather alarming. What time is the crawl coming to the Wadham bar?

ReputationRep:
    i've been to nearly all the colleges
    That's impressive, I've been here for over 2 years and I've been in about half! How did you manage to visit so many?

ReputationRep:
    So I have something to show for each time visit TSR "just to check if anything 'important' has happened." Every 3 minutes.:p:

Typical. Jus' taking time out, and I find you. I'm not meant to start stalking you till *after* I get into Oxford.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    That's impressive, I've been here for over 2 years and I've been in about half! How did you manage to visit so many?
    came down for a couple of weekends in the past year or so when i was applying here so thought i'd check out as many colleges as possible
    its mainly the far out ones i've not been to.
    my new aim is to go to hall at as many colleges as possible

Athena: i dont know what time we'll be there...we are going to Oriel first...but after that i think its just going to be colleges in order of closeness to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninstro)
    Typical. Jus' taking time out, and I find you. I'm not meant to start stalking you till *after* I get into Oxford.

:p:
    :eek: NICOLA!

Well, better... early than never? That made sense in my head. Although so did my philosophy essay this morning, before it was ripped to shreds in that tutorial. Oh well, I don't care- its (nearly) Christmas!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.