Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)

edit - 44. how could I forget Clinical Anatomy after 3rd year finals?

Guess who 'forgot' to tell me he'd failed one of the clinical anatomy papers?

ReputationRep:
    I got interviews! I got interviews! I got interviews!

Just got another one

But they don't seem to be asking me to do presentations etc... which is very odd... I mean surely I have to present my research????
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I got interviews! I got interviews! I got interviews!

Just got another one

But they don't seem to be asking me to do presentations etc... which is very odd... I mean surely I have to present my research????
    Where are they all? And I haven't been asked to do presentations either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    Where are they all? And I haven't been asked to do presentations either...
    Bristol and York - and I've got a trip to Cambridge to talk about things before interview... with the reassurance from my potential superviser that he used to head the funding committee and will tell me what to say :p: So I'm fairly confident of getting an interview there too. Now just waiting to hear from B'ham...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Bristol and York - and I've got a trip to Cambridge to talk about things before interview... with the reassurance from my potential superviser that he used to head the funding committee and will tell me what to say :p: So I'm fairly confident of getting an interview there too. Now just waiting to hear from B'ham...
    I've got Cambridge and Leicester coming up. One of my flatmates has already got a Cambridge offer, so there's a bit of pressure there...

ReputationRep:
    i just found a new **** hole in oxford- bar risa. what the hell is that place about? got ******* dive? why did I drink a bottle of wine and take a pile of prescription and OTC meds? stupid peer pressure. I hope I die in my sleep.

ReputationRep:
    You think Risa is bad? Kukui was crap tonight.

Only found it now? Lols.

Double VRed Bull at Risa FTW.

At Least 12 or you're a cissy.

ReputationRep:
    whatever, all the clubs here blow donkey sack. I'm so sick of the down-a-curry-and-a-bottle-of-win-then-go-to-a-****-club thing. I want to say I'm classier than that, but it's not true. I feel like I'd have more fun with some homeless jukies or whatever. Oxford really does suck as hard as Cambridge did.

ReputationRep:
    Just went to the PT....for the first time in 3.5 years. It was more fun when I was 16/17. I'm also not entirely sober. Woops. Awesome subject dinner though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    Just went to the PT....for the first time in 3.5 years. It was more fun when I was 16/17. I'm also not entirely sober. Woops. Awesome subject dinner though
    Even factoring in the worst speaker possible?

ReputationRep:
    I wish I hadn't drunk alcomohol or abused various other substances. Arghhh gymnastics is now on again 2-4pm tomorrow (today!) and even though I'm tired, and stiff, and my feet hurt, and i've made plans to come to this meet...gymnastics is a siren calling me to the rocks. I shall have to see how gym-keen I feel in the morning and try to overcome my obsession to punish my body and swear at a beam.

Carling Academy doesnt suck that much

ReputationRep:
    what the hell is that?

tomorrow had better be fun or ill cut you all

Place down Cowley Rd

ReputationRep:
    that's, like, far away or whatever. I can't decide between tsr meet and gymnastics tomorrow!!! I feel like I'm leaning towards the meet since gymnastics hasn't been going so well and I sense another frustration training session ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpchem)
    Even factoring in the worst speaker possible?
    He was actually fairly awesome - I liked him. Which was lucky becasue I was sat opposite him :p:

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    tomorrow had better be fun or ill cut you all
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Only found it now? Lols.

Double VRed Bull at Risa FTW.

At Least 12 or you're a cissy.
    Ah, first night of Freshers Week in my first year, they had huge queues and these were £1.50 or something ridunkulous. I got carried home by two of the rugby team.

I sequeled (its a verb, ok?) this year by letting kukui get me off my face, then forgetting where I lived and then walking down the Iffley Road until I got picked up by a taxi next to a roadsign that said "Oxford, 3 miles".

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    I last went to the PT last Halloween. My friend and I had drunk a couple of bottles of wine each, then we downed 10 shots (yes each). I think he hugged a hard looking man with a hat in the street. And I seem to remember people dressed as batman and Robin, though of course, I could have been hallucinating by this point.

I should really invest in some Diazepam. Once again I haven't slept, but this time because I've spent the whole night watching X-Files. I'm so cool :cool: :sigh: .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.