The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/36793

oh god I'd look so hot in that
Reply 7281
Turdburger
This conversation is getting a little too highbrow.

ok I can easily lower the tone:

Ionic crystals consisting of just one chemical element, eh?
Ah, I see that Donna Karan, as usual is a little behind the curve. Not that I'm criticising; they're very pretty. Just I'd rather have one of the massive floaty Lanvin ones from last season. Put them in a wind tunnel and they were like a massive silk parachute.

And if only I was a size that allowed me to trampoline without shaking the earth, I would buy dresses such as that. Indeed, I would work more in order to buy dresses such as that.

And a £700 000 house near Milton Keynes? Now you see, if only you'd sold it last year, rented, then bought another for £400 000 and BAM! £300 000 ish to spend on dresses. How do you like them apples? :p:
And SOLD!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/40821

Ah, I'd kill to actually look good in McQueen. No kidding. If I find a way to transport my brain into another body, I will actually kill.
Thicky
ok I can easily lower the tone:

Ionic crystals consisting of just one chemical element, eh?

Boron. You still smell like poo
Why do girls always oggle at dresses they cant afford and even if they could would never buy.

Women
Turdburger
Why do girls always oggle at dresses they cant afford and even if they could would never buy.

Women

I can afford it and would buy it if it were not for my fatness and lack of inclination to diet. In my defence, men do that too :p:.
Reply 7287
We only do it to drown out the chemistry chat.
Mrs Carrothead
And SOLD!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/40821

Ah, I'd kill to actually look good in McQueen. No kidding. If I find a way to transport my brain into another body, I will actually kill.

I nearly got a McQueen dress a few months ago but my arse was a tad too big for it, it was lusshhh. And it was like £300 at an outlet store.
Mrs Carrothead
I can afford it and would buy it if it were not for my fatness and lack of inclination to diet. In my defence, men do that too :p:.

yeah at this point I'd feel bad for the dress to be seen on me. God I wish I had the body I had at 19 back.
Reply 7290
Turdburger
Boron. You still smell like poo

It is a valid life choice.

A certain metal has been shown to be made harder on heating as opposed to softer, eh?
Thicky

A certain metal has been shown to be made harder on heating as opposed to softer, eh?

Um... One of the p block metals? or a d10.
Mrs Carrothead
I can afford it and would buy it if it were not for my fatness and lack of inclination to diet. In my defence, men do that too :tongue::.

Men do not look at dresses they cannot afford. Honestly, we dont
Thicky

can't you temper most metals by heating? or do you mean whilst it's still hot?
vapid slut magician
yeah at this point I'd feel bad for the dress to be seen on me. God I wish I had the body I had at 19 back.

I hope that once I have consumed all **** in my wardrobe (doubling as a larder) that I will only buy healthy things and go on a proper, slimming world-like diet where I will proceed to lose a great deal of weight and thus become fatally attractive and indefatigably happy.

Unfortunately, I know I won't have the inclination or the will-power, and I'm not stupid enough to believe that I will ever be attractive or happy. So there. Back to the Cotswold/Funeral Director's/Moaning plan :biggrin:.
Reply 7295
Turdburger

I do. But only because of peer pressure.
Turdburger

I meant get too fat and be unable to buy things they would like :tongue:. Like those scary chav men who insist that they can fit into their England tops when really they're popping at the seams and look like they've been set in some kind of sadistic mould. :sigh:
Reply 7297
Turdburger
Um... One of the p block metals? or a d10.

Pah.
vapid slut magician
can't you temper most metals by heating? or do you mean whilst it's still hot?

I think he means the chemical property of "hardness and softness" As in hard acid/base theory.

If he doesnt then he should be asking some materials scientist, not a chemist.
Reply 7299
Turdburger
I think he means the chemical property of "hardness and softness" As in hard acid/base theory.

If he doesnt then he should be asking some materials scientist, not a chemist.

I mean bond-hardening by super heating.

What's your area then :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending