Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So is everyone on here apart from Teebs a scientist? Have you all formed a secret group that plans to take over the world?

ReputationRep:
    good lord no.

ReputationRep:
    I was a fake scientist. I am now a fake student.
    Talking of which, I have to go to work tomorrow. Night all.

(Original post by Thicky)
    I mean bond-hardening by super heating.

What's your area then
    Organic

ReputationRep:
    That's it, I'm picking a science subject.

Henceforth, I shall be known as THE MYSTICAL CARROT, THEORETICAL ASTROPHYSICIST EXTRAORDINAIRE!

And dammit, why would anyone write a 62 page article? Just write a book, you lazy sod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Organic
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    That's it, I'm picking a science subject.

Henceforth, I shall be known as THE MYSTICAL CARROT, THEORETICAL ASTROPHYSICIST EXTRAORDINAIRE!

And dammit, why would anyone write a 62 page article? Just write a book, you lazy sod.
    Observational or theoretical?

ReputationRep:
    Observational or theoretical?
    Umm.... theoretical? I have vague memories of watching a science video for GCSE in which the theoretical physicists were just bandying about theories with no apparent backing, just a 'well I looked at the evidence and I think pink pixies made from dark matter exited through a wormhole about here *pokes at a random ex-galaxy* and the rest of the pink pixies of dark matter followed them to the OTHER PLACE because they didn't want to be left alone. Thus, we have lack of dark matter. TA DA!'

Roughly, anyway :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Umm.... theoretical? I have vague memories of watching a science video for GCSE in which the theoretical physicists were just bandying about theories with no apparent backing, just a 'well I looked at the evidence and I think pink pixies made from dark matter exited through a wormhole about here *pokes at a random ex-galaxy* and the rest of the pink pixies of dark matter followed them to the OTHER PLACE because they didn't want to be left alone. Thus, we have lack of dark matter. TA DA!'

Roughly, anyway :p:.
    That was Star Trek, poohead

EDIT: I'm bored of the whole fake animosity thing now :p:

ReputationRep:
    That was Star Trek, poohead

EDIT: I'm bored of the whole fake animosity thing now :p:
    I'm bored of LIFE. But more especially at the minute, reading this guy's blow by blow account of International Law since the Peace of Westphalia. Honestly, why, just why?

And hee hee, I love the recent threads box. Latest Favourite: Religious people should be sectioned under the mental health act. Ah yes, students. I reckon the new slogan for the National Union of Students should be:

STUDENTS: LESS LEFT WING THAN YOU'D EXPECT

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored of LIFE. But more especially at the minute, reading this guy's blow by blow account of International Law since the Peace of Westphalia. Honestly, why, just why?

And hee hee, I love the recent threads box. Latest Favourite: Religious people should be sectioned under the mental health act. Ah yes, students. I reckon the new slogan for the National Union of Students should be:

STUDENTS: LESS LEFT WING THAN YOU'D EXPECT
    I'm more bored of life than you are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more bored of life than you are.
    Really? You are?

ReputationRep:
    Really? You are?
    Yup.

Yup.
    Natsci?

ReputationRep:
    But are you more TIRED than I am??

I don't think watching X-Files for three days straight does much good for the dreams. That, and posters falling off the walls because my room is lovely and warm, and the pillow that gives me a crick in the neck, and the boy next door who you can hear jingling his keys a mile away. He left/reentered his room FIVE TIMES before 10 this morning. I mean WHY?! JUST WHY?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Natsci?
    hahahaha

:shifty:

ReputationRep:
    But are you more TIRED than I am??

I don't think watching X-Files for three days straight does much good for the dreams. That, and posters falling off the walls because my room is lovely and warm, and the pillow that gives me a crick in the neck, and the boy next door who you can hear jingling his keys a mile away. He left/reentered his room FIVE TIMES before 10 this morning. I mean WHY?! JUST WHY?!
    Yes. I have issues.

There's an old masturbation rule thus: You must leave your bedroom in between ******* sessions. The jangling of keys is probably to mask a more personal jangling session :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha

:shifty:
    Ah, after a quick trip to Google, I both understand and appreciate. Ha ha, jolly well ha. Yes, I'm PPEing it up. It's all I have in life. An unearned subject predisposition towards superiority and the ability to use words from the 19th century in disarming ways.

BUMBERSHOOT :shifty: .

ReputationRep:
    Ah, after a quick trip to Google, I both understand and appreciate. Ha ha, jolly well ha. Yes, I'm PPEing it up. It's all I have in life. An unearned subject predisposition towards superiority and the ability to use words from the 19th century in disarming ways.

BUMBERSHOOT :shifty: .
    I am still fully armed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I am still fully armed :mad:
    Well that sounds alarming! I should really be getting to bed (after playing some disturbingly addictive WORD VINE), as I have to be up at seven to write this essay. Grr.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.