Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No, it was alive. Don't think about it, it just makes it more traumatic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjuthani)
    No, it was alive. Don't think about it, it just makes it more traumatic...
    Blimey... and I thought the St John's chef's obsession with mushrooms was bad...!

ReputationRep:
    Mushrooms are good!

So yeah, formal hall at Teddy Hall anyone? :p: (Also, a minor plea to TSR-ians to save me from having to eat hall food again!)

ReputationRep:
    maybe the john's chef is in business with lincoln's chef over the mushrooms.
    On the whole i've been fairly impressed with lincoln's food- oftentimes it's just meat, sauce and two veg, but almost always edable and pleasent, if not brilliant, but occasionally we get some really nice meals- at lunch yesterday they we're serving pheasent and venison pie for some reason. Salmon tonight- and that's always good. Proper formal meals, however, are absolutely fantastic- christmas dinner was stunning, and the fresher's dinner was dilicious as well.

ReputationRep:
    Mushrooms are good!

So yeah, formal hall at Teddy Hall anyone? :p: (Also, a minor plea to TSR-ians to save me from having to eat hall food again!)
    Hehe much as I'd love to I always have rehearsals on a Wednesday and as anyone who's ever played music with me will tell you neither Rain, nor Sleet, nor gloom of night (yes that is the post office motto) nor formal hall at lincoln (and it was damn good i heard) will keep me away from rehearsals. I am irritatingly reliable.

Am game for having TSRians to Jesus in Hilary though - we have formal hall every night except Sat...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Formal Hall in Teddy Hall anyone? Wednesday nights, but I need to book by Monday morning. And this food is actually edible!
    I'm up for that, unless it's too expensive - Wednesdays at Wadham are fish, urgh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)

I'm up for that, unless it's too expensive - Wednesdays at Wadham are fish, urgh...
    Well, I have to pay by booking in advance with my bod card, including for guests, but that's fine by me if dinner is later reciprocated!

ReputationRep:
    Athena, i went to Wadham for lunch today...its quite a bit more expensive than Jesus...i only had a salad and it cost £1 something for a smallish bowl...at Jesus ts 57p for a plate full pilled high
    i liked the fairy lights they had in there though!
    (oh and btw, i've added you on facebook)

Edit: was also at your bar last night too....not that i remember much
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chocolatecheese)
    Athena, i went to Wadham for lunch today...its quite a bit more expensive than Jesus...i only had a salad and it cost £1 something for a smallish bowl...at Jesus ts 57p for a plate full pilled high
    i liked the fairy lights they had in there though!
    (oh and btw, i've added you on facebook)

Edit: was also at your bar last night too....not that i remember much
    :eek: That's not fair!!! I might go and crash someone else's college tomorrow :hmpf: Did you pay with your Bod card, or did someone swipe theirs for you?

ReputationRep:
    jimmy did it...i bought him a drink last night so he wanted to pay me back...and he's been to hall at Jesus so i wanted to see what Wadham was like. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Raouls is goooooooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    BNG = officially nailed.

ReputationRep:
    BNG = officially nailed.
    forgive me if i'm being thick, but what?

ReputationRep:
    BNG assesment centre I've just spent the last couple of days toiling away at...

ReputationRep:
    Quick poll - **** and drag tonight - acceptable to go out like this on top or is it a) too risky to wear something which somebody could technically undo and leave me uh kinda in my underwear or b) not '****' enuf to wear (this makes more sense if you realise that I'm going for the whole school girl thing here... )
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Quick poll - **** and drag tonight - acceptable to go out like this on top or is it a) too risky to wear something which somebody could technically undo and leave me uh kinda in my underwear or b) not '****' enuf to wear (this makes more sense if you realise that I'm going for the whole school girl thing here... )
    I'd be more concerned about getting hypothermia

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad. And even if someone does, it's not like you'll be naked - flashing your underwear is hardly even much of a faux pas these days.

ReputationRep:
    Packing is ****

ReputationRep:
    Packing is ****
    Even more **** when you're naked and about to get dressed and then two scouts come and try and invade your room telling you that you should be vacating at 10am LUckily I had the chain on the door or that would have been SO embarrassing. I HATE it the way they just try and barge in without knocking or anything. Anyway I told them my mum isn't going to be here til 12 so tough

EDIT - nobody told me I had to vacate by 10am until now

ReputationRep:
    Good morning dear, nice to see you're still bright and chirpy

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.