Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    I want a kitty
    come hang out in Hertford, ill take you to go play with Simpkins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turdburger)
    Hmm, what examples of leadership do I have? None come to mind.
    Have you ever led any cults? Because I suggest you set one up, you get the leadership, the money, and the women.

ReputationRep:
    8 tails in a row. What are the odds, eh? I guess we'll never know.

ReputationRep:
    Start a Valium cult and Vapid will be your first devotee. I might join too.

ReputationRep:
    oooo yeah, valium cult. Man that'd be sweet. I'd be waaasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    We could wear leotards with a big 'V'.

I'm not wearing tassels, though.

ReputationRep:
    For Christ's sake, it's only Diazepam! I'd say around 15% of people that come to my mum's pharmacy are on it, and the old people refuse to take it, so you can nick it off them to avoid giving handjobs in the street.

You should at least reserve the sex working for hard drugs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    For Christ's sake, it's only Diazepam! I'd say around 15% of people that come to my mum's pharmacy are on it, and the old people refuse to take it, so you can nick it off them to avoid giving handjobs in the street.

I know it's not a hard drug but it's amaaaaazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)

You had better be careful or VSM will follow you when you go home...

ReputationRep:
    Whee Snow!!! Assassins success!! Whee!!

As part of the new bop sharing scheme. Magdalen has a bop this Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    Whee Snow!!! Assassins success!! Whee!!

As part of the new bop sharing scheme. Magdalen has a bop this Saturday.
    Dagger in the Deer Park?

ReputationRep:
    come hang out in Hertford, ill take you to go play with Simpkins
    Yay! Kitty! Apart from Oxford laziness which officially makes Broad Street the furthest place,in the world, ever from Broad Street. Woops :tongue:
    The snow looks deeper than last time...and I'm no longer asleep. Hmmm.....I appear to be playing "state the obvious".

ReputationRep:
    ****. Went to play in the snow. Getting up at 10 to do the essay. Praying for a snow day, frankly.

ReputationRep:
    **** **** **** **** ****!
    How the HELL am I supposed to get to Bristol in THIS?!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I couldn't sleep, came to wander about the internet and you're right, there's snooooooow. This is very exciting. I may make a windowsill snowman...

ReputationRep:
    Snow makes me happy...having to sit inside doing an essay whilst everyone's having fun, pisses me off.

VSM - the Hertford cat is lovely :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    Snow makes me happy...having to sit inside doing an essay whilst everyone's having fun, pisses me off.

VSM - the Hertford cat is lovely :yes:
    People are having FUN?! I think everyone here (apart from the noisy guy above me) is still asleep....

And I agree. Essays suck. Down with work, up with frozen precipitation! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Right. I'm off to brave the snow and try to convince Bristol that they really want to give me 72k over the next 4 years. Pretty please :puppy:
    I've made the decision that they're more likely to respect me for being all grounded and practical like a scientist should be than disgusted at my lack of respect for interview protocols if I turn up in walking boots (NB Bristol is on a hu-uuuuuuge hill!) so I'm wearing my best Helvellyn-tackling stompers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Right. I'm off to brave the snow and try to convince Bristol that they really want to give me 72k over the next 4 years. Pretty please :puppy:
    I've made the decision that they're more likely to respect me for being all grounded and practical like a scientist should be than disgusted at my lack of respect for interview protocols if I turn up in walking boots (NB Bristol is on a hu-uuuuuuge hill!) so I'm wearing my best Helvellyn-tackling stompers!
    Good luck!

And you could keep another pair of shoes in a bag..... that's what bags are for? :tongue:

Keep calm, and if the train derails, remember to call them and say you can't make it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Best of luck, Boo!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.