Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    I didn't. You come alive again after 12 hours. It ended up as a mutual kill, I as sufficiently fast that when the cupboard door popped open I shot him as he shot me.
    So how does one become Supreme Champion of ALL? Number of kills, creativity?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think some of you already know, but just to warn you of an impending change of loyalties in October: I'm off the The Other Place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I think some of you already know, but just to warn you of an impending change of loyalties in October: I'm off the The Other Place...
    heathen. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    heathen. :nope:
    bite my light blue ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    bite my light blue ass
    If you insist...

Its ok, you realised the error of your ways :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morbo)
    How did they trace them/get them back to you?
    I don't entirely know, I was a bit over-occupied with expressing my v. massive thanks/restraining myself from professing unconditional love to ask. Basically, I'd stalked up and down the same small stretch of road and pavement when they asked me if I'd lost something. I get the vague impression that they might have found them a little bit before I arrived and had been trying to figure out how to trace them back (which doesn't really work, since all they really say is along the lines of "Female student 47", which is the label on my locker key). I'd been along that bit 3 times already in the morning, so I think I needed help there. I really thought I was stuck with a ~£90 fine.

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I wish I was here on saturday night, I haven't been in Madgalen before.
    If you think a la oxford and start your weeks on sundays, I've been drinking in Magdalen 3 times this week, which is a little excessive/alki-esque. You need to start wandering along to society drinks, e.g. History drinks with as much as you can drink for £3, although you might want to avoid the science ones for the people - someone gave me the mistaken impression that you had to be a Physicist/MaterialSci-ist to be at their drinks and within seconds of masquerade as a materials scientist I had a middle-aged physicist on my hands talking Fourier Transformations at me.

Well done . That's pretty quick to hear, isn't it? Are you def. going there rather than, is it Lancaster? Have you got a college yet, I don't quite get how that works for grads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ixivxivi)
    ...within seconds of masquerade as a materials scientist I had a middle-aged physicist on my hands talking Fourier Transformations at me.
    I'd have run away at that point. Fast.

ReputationRep:
    There was a snow dalek in Balliol quad yay for snow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ixivxivi)
    , although you might want to avoid the science ones for the people - someone gave me the mistaken impression that you had to be a Physicist/MaterialSci-ist to be at their drinks and within seconds of masquerade as a materials scientist I had a middle-aged physicist on my hands talking Fourier Transformations at me.
    Haha, I went to those drinks as prelash for someone's birthday! I think I ended up giving that middle aged physicist my email address,but all i really remember from that night is getting them to let me mix my own pitcher of cocktail, a quarter gin,a quarter vodka, topped up with cider mixer,then having the jug pennied almost immediately.I never made it to the birthday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twistme)
    This wins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twistme)
    I know... it was awesome, and apparently it only took them about an hour-and-a-half.

ReputationRep:
    ooops just bought a new leotard

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! That's awesome....and really, really quick!

Argh.....it's snowing again. I now can't go to lectures (that was not fun yesterday!)...oh well....one is dire anyway......and at least I got my labs out of the way by pretending to be organised.

ReputationRep:
    Too much snow, at least it's pretty to look at...not fun to trek to Worcester for a morning tute though :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Boys are off school. Local staff (i.e. me) are in. But so far we've managed to get rid of nearly everyone who's turned up so I might get a snow day after all!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone know if the buses are running? I somehow have to get to the ring road by the BMW plant, and I don't feel like doing it on foot, so the 10A is my only hope...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if the buses are running? I somehow have to get to the ring road by the BMW plant, and I don't feel like doing it on foot, so the 10A is my only hope...
    If it's a bus which goes up a hill, probably not. The Rose Hill and Headington buses are all cancelled. Not sure about Cowley.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, this is beyond excellent: I got up at 7 to read up and write my essay for today's tute, just came back from a nap, and it's been cancelled! Wheeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    Too much snow, at least it's pretty to look at...not fun to trek to Worcester for a morning tute though :hmpf:

Yay Worcester! You're lucky tho, it's gorgeous atm and there are def worse places to be this morning - hope you took a walk round the lake while you were here!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.