The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7660
vapid slut magician
why are they calling you? did you punch someone at a garden party cos they ring you once you do that.

I ran a JCR election differently to normal, because the IT officer vanished off the face of the earth. Apparently this is now 'news'...
if you get me a pool and some jelly I can create a diversion
btw have you picked definite teams for Varsity or will I get moved on to a real team if I stop sucking in the next fortnight?
Reply 7663
vapid slut magician
btw have you picked definite teams for Varsity or will I get moved on to a real team if I stop sucking in the next fortnight?

C team is still up in the air, B team is mostly picked. Still not sure I can justify putting myself in C team
Athena

C team is still up in the air, B team is mostly picked. Still not sure I can justify putting myself in C team

ok if I was the president I'd put myself on the A team. is this some kind of moral dilema?

why can't you go in the C team? your routine at BUCS looked pretty solid, just need to neaten a few things and it'll be pretty awesome.
Oh thank goodness, I can finally tell people!
I am going to Bristol for PhD goodness :biggrin: (Had offer on Thursday, but had interview at York today, so was trying to keep the news out of the internetsphere in case it got to work and they wouldn't let me go :eek:)
Had 99% accepted Bristol anyway, but went to York just in case and it was awful awful awful so am definitely Bristol-ing it up now :smile:
(And when I told Cambridge they actually used a word I can't use or Athena will have to Warn me. Apparently I am good news :biggrin:)
Reply 7666
Bekaboo
I am going to Bristol for PhD goodness :biggrin: (Had offer on Thursday, but had interview at York today, so was trying to keep the news out of the internetsphere in case it got to work and they wouldn't let me go :eek:)
Had 99% accepted Bristol anyway, but went to York just in case and it was awful awful awful so am definitely Bristol-ing it up now :smile:
(And when I told Cambridge they actually used a word I can't use or Athena will have to Warn me. Apparently I am good news :biggrin:)

Congrats, Boo!
Thank-you :biggrin: Has been driving me mental not being able to tell anyone at work or on the net (not that I don't have real friends, but it's far less easy to phone them up and say than it is to just blurt it out on TSR hehe :p:)
Reply 7668
Ah, all the regulars are leaving Oxford... before I know it, the thread will be full of freshers. Urgh.
Naw, the Bristol forum is dead, I'll still lurk here!
cpchem
Ah, all the regulars are leaving Oxford... before I know it, the thread will be full of freshers. Urgh.

you don't get rid of people that easily :proud:
Reply 7671
Bekaboo

:eek: Boo, that's awesome!

Did you feel telling some of the other PhD supervisors was a bit like pulling a plaster off (you don't want to do it, but it feels great once you have!)
ugh my everything hurts. stupid sport. and I didn't learn anything awesome. at least my wrist finally let me kick over from a bridge so hopefully ill get my back walkovers back on thursday.

precious pigeon hole full of crap i ordered. at least I have a new leotard to be **** at stuff in.
Reply 7673
Whee, I managed to do a head-stand thing for the first time in hip hop class.
Reply 7674
Teebs

Nice!

I got spotted by someone from college in my leotard. Oh dear...
ok im telling everyone this because it's amazing: my new leotard came with a free scrunchie!!!
Teebs

hip hop class?
Reply 7677
vapid slut magician
ok im telling everyone this because it's amazing: my new leotard came with a free scrunchie!!!

The bit that makes the whole thing worthwhile...
Athena
The bit that makes the whole thing worthwhile...

it's weird that the leotard was £40 and yet the scrunchie still feels free. at least i finally bought something age appropriate instead of the abominations I usually go for. should probably get round to wearing one of my shiny awful leotards to training.
Reply 7679
vapid slut magician
hip hop class?

Yup, hip hop dance class. I may never be able to talk 'street' but I'll be able to dance it!

Latest

Trending

Trending