Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Why am I in such a ******* awful mood?
    I resurfaced for about half an hour when I did some music practice but I just hate the world right now
    Not even like it's that time of the month or something equally stupid
    I was like that all day. It's mostly because im lazy useless and awful so i've nothing to feel good about.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to feel like that come the weekend when I have less work and more time to think. Bleurgh.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    I tend to feel like that come the weekend when I have less work and more time to think. Bleurgh.
    I'm going to be feeling like that on Saturday, I just know it. I hate Valentine's Day :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    I'm going to be feeling like that on Saturday, I just know it. I hate Valentine's Day :mad:
    I live with two couples. Urgh :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'm prone to flights of fancy. Imagination makes one's life feel a lot less ****. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    god I know. it's so tempting on days like that to kill yourself in some way that'll scar a bunch of people for life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I was like that all day. It's mostly because im lazy useless and awful so i've nothing to feel good about.
    I don't know why I feel like this, but I hope that that's not the reason.

ReputationRep:
    That's exactly what I would have said this time yesterday, but given my ****** luck, something came up to make me ever so confused.

Such ridiculous hype over one day and everyone's going to be coupley. Sometimes what's worse is being at a point where you're not friends, but you're not exactly a couple. You can't do anything as friends because people would assume you're a couple.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sugar_cane)
    That's exactly what I would have said this time yesterday, but given my ****** luck, something came up to make me ever so confused.

Such ridiculous hype over one day and everyone's going to be coupley. Sometimes what's worse is being at a point where you're not friends, but you're not exactly a couple. You can't do anything as friends because people would assume you're a couple.
    I hate that point. Especially as in trying to find out whether you're one or the other, you can end up being neither

ReputationRep:
    I hate that point. Especially as in trying to find out whether you're one or the other, you can end up being neither
    God I know that feeling all too well. I get the feeling that there's more but then I start to question myself and I don't even know if I want more. A few days ago I would have definitely thought I wanted more. Now...that I've been left to think, I have no ******* clue what's going :s:

ReputationRep:
    If it makes anyone feel better last year I went for a nice meal with the bf and managed to set my hair on fire.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by twistme)
    If it makes anyone feel better last year I went for a nice meal with the bf and managed to set my hair on fire.

Leaning over the romantic candle for a kiss, by any chance? Wow, that must have been a fun moment :p:

ReputationRep:

Leaning over the romantic candle for a kiss, by any chance? Wow, that must have been a fun moment :p:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Guys I whole-heartedly recommend the film "He's Just Not That Into You", go and see it with your single friends (I saw it with a load of couples, the only single one there - how sad!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Agrippina)
    Guys I whole-heartedly recommend the film "He's Just Not That Into You", go and see it with your single friends (I saw it with a load of couples, the only single one there - how sad!)
    I really want to go and see that, glad to hear that it's good!

ReputationRep:
    luckily (or not) I never end up in that position.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've been meaning to go and see that...I may just end up doing that on Saturday!

ReputationRep:
    ill probably just get horribly drunk and do something pathetic like parasuicide.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    ill probably just get horribly drunk and do something pathetic like parasuicide.
    BTW, have you seen that all the BUCS results are up now?

ReputationRep:
    We really are a cheery bunch at the moment, aren't we :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.