Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Agrippina)
    Oh, and youtube, I forgot that. :five:

Currently looking at videos of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, anyone remember that?!

And iPlayer of course!
    I don't remember Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. However, I have seen videos of Skipinder the Punjabi Kangaroo :yep:

youtube = :love: It's terrible though. I always have to keep justifying things to myself. "You're a Music student, so looking at clips from 'Chicago' is fine!" Even mid-essay crisis... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    Am now trying (and failing) to run through lists of people in my head! Curses....
    Tommy White in summer was pure hell due to the noise......and the stairs were horrendous in winter. All in all.....I don't like TW that much either :p:
    From something I saw you post the other day, I think I know who you are! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I don't remember Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. However, I have seen videos of Skipinder the Punjabi Kangaroo :yep:

youtube = :love: It's terrible though. I always have to keep justifying things to myself. "You're a Music student, so looking at clips from 'Chicago' is fine!" Even mid-essay crisis... :ninja:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCHY6...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    From something I saw you post the other day, I think I know who you are! :ninja:
    I'm assuming it's the crutches that make me easily identifiable......:mad:
    Really need to get rid of them at some point! They completely blow my cover :tongue:
    Which leaves me still playing guessing games!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarnishedpenny)
    I'm assuming it's the crutches that make me easily identifiable......:mad:
    Really need to get rid of them at some point! They completely blow my cover :tongue:
    Which leaves me still playing guessing games!
    Hehe, indeed, I'm debating whether to give you a clue as to my identity, but I'll leave you guessing a while longer!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm better drink with dinner, seems more appropriate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teebs)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=660568&page=2 kicked off in the second post with a thread resurrection.

I think he's a 6th former doing ASs (I checked his other posts), but still the less than half your age thing is just too funny not to go on about.
    Oh ... wow. Amazing trainwreck thread is amazing trainwreck.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2BWVj2tDQU

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by pf1)
    Oh ... wow. Amazing trainwreck thread is amazing trainwreck.
    :ditto: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2BWVj2tDQU

LOL, why have I never seen that before!?!

ReputationRep:
    Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the bush kangaroo, Skippy, Skippy, Skippy my friend ever true :love:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    LOL, why have I never seen that before!?!
    Clearly you don't stay up late into the night watching episodes of 'Goodness Gracious Me' on YouTube as a means of delaying essay work even further :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you don't stay up late into the night watching episodes of 'Goodness Gracious Me' on YouTube as a means of delaying essay work even further :yep:
    True, but I stay up late into the night watching other things on youtube - last Trinity it was all five series of Peep Show, twice, and last term it was Alan Partridge. Tonight, it's going to be Paxman on the Victorians, which at least can be passed off as educational (if, sadly, nothing to do with my course...)! But I do have 'In the Footsteps of Alexander the Great' with Michael Wood on DVD which IS actually relevant to my course, so hurrah for educational videos. It's like being back in sixth form! Almost... However, still not as fun as youtube.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    True, but I stay up late into the night watching other things on youtube - last Trinity it was all five series of Peep Show, twice, and last term it was Alan Partridge. Tonight, it's going to be Paxman on the Victorians, which at least can be passed off as educational (if, sadly, nothing to do with my course...)! But I do have 'In the Footsteps of Alexander the Great' with Michael Wood on DVD which IS actually relevant to my course, so hurrah for educational videos. It's like being back in sixth form! Almost... However, still not as fun as youtube.
    Nothing beats YouTube really! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats YouTube really! :woo:
    I'm addicted to watching Flight of the Conchords on it at the moment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyuZ...e=channel_page

ReputationRep:
    I like watching the junkies on A&E intevention. They rule.

ReputationRep:
    Damnit - the nice girl who I hoped would want to be my flatmate turned up early and she was all posh and well turned out and I had just got out of the shower and couldn't find my hairbrush when the doorbell rang and so I had hair everywhere and eye makeup down my face and looked a right sight...

ReputationRep:
    True, but I stay up late into the night watching other things on youtube - last Trinity it was all five series of Peep Show, twice, and last term it was Alan Partridge.
    I've got 7 episodes of X-Files left from the 9 series I started watching in.... umm... 3rd Week :blushing:.

Just remembered that I have all of the West Wing at home. That's coming back next term. Decided.

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    hmmm better drink with dinner, seems more appropriate
    I started drinking at 4 this morning with the toasty crumpets. Stopped again at 5, but that's only marginally socially acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs Carrothead)
    I've got 7 episodes of X-Files left from the 9 series I started watching in.... umm... 3rd Week :blushing:.

Just remembered that I have all of the West Wing at home. That's coming back next term. Decided.
    I forgot, also last term I got through all three series of Black Books, twice, and both series of Spaced, at least twice, and Flight of the Conchords, at least twice, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch series 1. Eek. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot, also last term I got through all three series of Black Books, twice, and both series of Spaced, at least twice, and Flight of the Conchords, at least twice, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch series 1. Eek. :eek:
    I have watched all of Black Books this term! And every episode of the 12 or so programmes I watch each week.... Ooh, and two series of Blackadder :grin:. And still handed all my essays in on time, and just finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Suddenly, it's becoming abundantly obvious why I don't have time to direct plays or do anything meaningful with my life :yep:.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.