The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Urgh. Silly silly girl from yesterday just sent me a really bitchy message about the house "and I think actually tidying up might do you some favours next time someone views as it was not pleasant to view." I'm sorry, what? There were 2 plates in the sink, and I hadn't taken out the recycling. I'm sorry for not conforming to your ridiculously high standards. I don't know why (probably because I'm knackered and in a bad mood anyway) but that's actually made me really cross. Partly, I guess, because I've had the house immaculate for ages, and I just couldn't be bothered to tidy up by the time we got back on Sunday night, so I feel it's not a fair judgement. But mostly because who the hell does that? I mean fine say you're not interested but cheers be a cow to boot. GRRRRR. Am really tempted to send a bitchy message back, but honestly what's the point.
Reply 8261
vapid slut magician
It better not be cava or prosseco.

Also, are bringing our own pizzas to cook or ordering food in, or what? And naturally im getting dressed at your place rather than wander across Oxford in circus garb. I'm thinking flourescent pink tights, my pink sparkly leotard, and hot pants. That's so where it's at.

Not decided, although the lack of lat oven trays in our kitchen (we seem only to have oven dishes) may be the decisive factor. And yes, everyone always gets ready in my room anyway, so you're welcome to join in :p:
Reply 8262
Well, it just shows that you wouldn't have liked living with her anyway, so be glad you had a lucky escape! :hugs:
Bekaboo
Urgh. Silly silly girl from yesterday just sent me a really bitchy message about the house "and I think actually tidying up might do you some favours next time someone views as it was not pleasant to view." I'm sorry, what? There were 2 plates in the sink, and I hadn't taken out the recycling. I'm sorry for not conforming to your ridiculously high standards. I don't know why (probably because I'm knackered and in a bad mood anyway) but that's actually made me really cross. Partly, I guess, because I've had the house immaculate for ages, and I just couldn't be bothered to tidy up by the time we got back on Sunday night, so I feel it's not a fair judgement. But mostly because who the hell does that? I mean fine say you're not interested but cheers be a cow to boot. GRRRRR. Am really tempted to send a bitchy message back, but honestly what's the point.

You show admirable restraint! I, unfortunately, have inherented the 'must retaliate' gene from my father. It's okay, but historical precedent shows that it usually ends with someone crying...... someone that's not me :tongue:. Well, there are worse things in life, like being an incurable bitch like above :grin:.
Athena
Not decided, although the lack of lat oven trays in our kitchen (we seem only to have oven dishes) may be the decisive factor. And yes, everyone always gets ready in my room anyway, so you're welcome to join in :p:

you cook pizza on the oven shelf, not on a tray!

we should order in chinese food instead *drools*
Mrs Carrothead
You show admirable restraint! I, unfortunately, have inherented the 'must retaliate' gene from my father. It's okay, but historical precedent shows that it usually ends with someone crying...... someone that's not me :tongue:. Well, there are worse things in life, like being an incurable bitch like above :grin:.

god I totally have that gene too, it's not a great thing.
I have that gene, but - as Matt Ridley would tell you - your genes can be moderated by your environment, and too many years of guilt tripping post-the other person crying (which is surprisingly effective on me :s-smilie:) have taught me to curb the impulse. Still cross though. *Huff* Not least because I just cleaned the bathroom instead of making pancakes and now I have no appetite for them :frown:
Reply 8267
Bekaboo
<house rant>

I'd respond, just because it'd make me feel momentarily better. :cool: Tell her you deliberately left the house a little messier than normal because you'd heard rumours that she was "that kind of girl". Make sure to include the quotation marks.
Bekaboo

Bitch back, bitch back! I'm sitting in a slight tip and fully support the rights to freedom of [mild. ish] mess.

(but as Athena says, bloody good job you didn't get stuck with the unpleasant girl)
Hee hee. QI I love you. You constantly provide me with a ever-lengthening list of destinations for my (clearly imminent) time travel.:rolleyes:
Reply 8270
People that know about sport, what's the difference between a half blue and first team colours?
Ugh. Tired. Late. Wearing odd socks. Should have learnt my lesson by now and not get dressed in the dark :dry:.
Reply 8272
twistme
People that know about sport, what's the difference between a half blue and first team colours?

Played on the first team, didn't meet the requirements of a Blue for that club/team - might be down to individual performance, might mean the team didn't win their Varsity match or something like that.
Reply 8273
Argh... I hate waking up. Why do mornings have to exist? Why does my bed have to be so comfy?
Reply 8274
cpchem
Argh... I hate waking up. Why do mornings have to exist? Why does my bed have to be so comfy?

Didn't the evil fire alarm test wake you at 10? :mad:
Reply 8275
Athena
Didn't the evil fire alarm test wake you at 10? :mad:

I'm so bad at waking up (or, rather, so very talented at sleeping :tongue:) that it doesn't affect me any more :biggrin:
cpchem
I'm so bad at waking up (or, rather, so very talented at sleeping :tongue:) that it doesn't affect me any more :biggrin:

That's a little scary.... Does yours not whoop like you're going slowly mad?

And I have to have a little room to vent. ARGH! My tutor just brought our essay deadline for tomorrow morning forward by 4 hours, which basically means writing the essay tonight, not in the morning. Brilliant. Then one of my tute partners decided that actually 8th Week wasn't the best time for her to have a catch-up tute, so I now have two more essays due for 12 on Tuesday. And I'm still sodding ILL! :grr::grr::grr::grr:
Reply 8277
Mrs Carrothead
That's a little scary.... Does yours not whoop like you're going slowly mad?

And I have to have a little room to vent. ARGH! My tutor just brought our essay deadline for tomorrow morning forward by 4 hours, which basically means writing the essay tonight, not in the morning. Brilliant. Then one of my tute partners decided that actually 8th Week wasn't the best time for her to have a catch-up tute, so I now have two more essays due for 12 on Tuesday. And I'm still sodding ILL! :grr::grr::grr::grr:

It affects me enough that I look at the time. If I see that it's 10am on a Wednesday, I stay put. If ever there's a fire at 10am on a Wednesday, I'm screwed, basically.
cpchem
It affects me enough that I look at the time. If I see that it's 10am on a Wednesday, I stay put. If ever there's a fire at 10am on a Wednesday, I'm screwed, basically.

Ah yes, same with us on Friday. If ever you want to torch Oriel, do it at 2.15 on a Friday :grin:.

Oh noes, room ballot this Sunday! Am 103rd. Joy. Now I need to cross off the 103 most likely rooms, and see what's left.
Reply 8279
Agrippina's fb status has reminded me that I only have one tutorial essay left EVER :eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending